[IO] 5 vs 5 TO Tournament

• [IO] is hosting a 5 vs 5 TO tournament. It will be starting this weekend.

Any EU clan which is interested in joining is welcome to. There is of course one exception here. VK is not invited to participate. Reason for this is that all they do is insult us and troll us (just yesterday one of their members told me to get cancer, and we will not play with people who have no manners).

In case anyone is interested in joining and has not been contacted by me yet, please do contact me.

My Steam Profile:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/demon-cleaner/

Tournament details:
    http://theiorder.com/forum/io-tournaments/io-5v5-to-tournament/

–-

We have some good news. Our server provider, SimRai, has agreed to provide the prize for the winning team. The prize will be a free 32-slot server for one month.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• good luck guys!

• Sign up guys, don’t miss the chance to have some great fun and maybe win some prizes.

• @demon_cleaner:

VK is not invited to participate. Reason for this is that all they do is insult us and troll us (just yesterday one of their members told me to get cancer, and we will not play with people who have no manners).

[image:38eb0fpb]http://i.imgur.com/TpIfX1U.jpg[/image:38eb0fpb]
    ?

• Demon_cleaner (IO), scared again and trying to avoid us like last time (5vs5 lts?), with a poor excuse? Doesn’t matter wussies, cause next esl (5 on 5 to/lts), we will fight eachother, if you don’t chicken out of course, like last time.

• Yes, I am terrified. Your skills are so superior to mine. I wish I could be like you some day. Then my life would be fulfilled.

On a side note, IO has beaten VK in every ESL tournament that IO has partaken in so far…anyhow, thanks for proving my point sponge!

• @demon_cleaner:

On a side note, IO has beaten VK in every ESL tournament that IO has partaken in so far…anyhow, thanks for proving my point sponge!

I don’t remember anyone beating us except RK on darkforest once wich was a good fight :o

So sush now, no reason to make this a drama thread, you banning us already proved enough.

• @CRUSHED:

@demon_cleaner:

I don’t remember anyone beating us except RK on darkforest once wich was a good fight :o

So sush now, no reason to make this a drama thread, you banning us already proved enough.

I think demon meant last 3vs3 ESL tournament.

• Hahaha. April Fools was 2 days ago, man.

Obviously there is no real tournament without VK. 8-)

• Interesting. There were 2 VK teams in the 3v3 tournament. They both got knocked out by the same team…I wonder which team that could have been…oh right. Yeah. There it is, black on white: The I Order.

@ Crushed: I am not the one who insults your members and wishes them to have cancer. You should get your members under control. Anyhow, with the behavior your members are showing us here, I doubt you will be invited to our next tournament either. Your loss.

• I don’t see why anyone would be surprised that we haven’t invited VK. Maybe crushed should cry some more about everyone ignoring them. (gee, I wonder why?).

We don’t need VK to have a tournament, they’re actually better without them.

ANYWHOO MOVING ON.

• @Guest:

Interesting. There were 2 VK teams in the 3v3 tournament. They both got knocked out by the same team…I wonder which team that could have been…oh right. Yeah. There it is, black on white: The I Order.

Oh, you mean the recruit teams I guess. :D ?
    You guys rejected us everytime we asked for a scrim, so I think jokes on you.

We don’t want to participate in your tournaments, but you can consider it a loss on our side, if it makes you feel better.

And if it doesn’t, this should:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PozbCdtvixQ

• Please, no drama.
    Else I’ll have to crush your skulls.

• Ainsley fixes all the problems on our forums, maybe he will here too

• Oh god, it is starting again!

• Euuh…

• You crazy Europeans

• Now all we need is for someone to mention feints and it’ll be a right shit-post-thread.

FEINTS OP, THEY’RE ENTIRELY BROKEN AND EVERYONE WHO USES IT HAS NO SKILL WHAT-SO-EVER!!

• Nice, it’s like watching the schizophrenia contained inside a man finally breaking out.

• Come on you cutie pies. No drama on my watch.

BIG HUGS!

And good luck with the tourney :)