[IO] 5 vs 5 TO Tournament

• @Hilarious_Ransoms:

On a seperate note I’ve heard that you’re touting yourself as the best MAA in the game, that is just pure lolage right there.

For me the best maa in EU is pectus. I never said something else. Then Lakritz, Raeyon, Marked one and Nabster in the EU scene are very good oponents, i respect them and i hope they respect me, it’s enough for me ;)
    The only pure lolage here is you think you have a chance against RK and as an ex io member (during almost 3 months) i know what i am talking about.
    But why so much hate? I find just pretty funny that you proclaimed your own members best players in EU and your own team biggest favorite of your own tournament. That’s all.

• I agree Pectus is a fantastic MAA althoug he hasn’t played the class for months (spoke with him the otherday) so i don’t think you can really include him atm. All great MAA’s you mentioned there but i noticed you haven’t mentioned one IO lol funny that.

If you could read then you would have seen that i wrote this “IO vs RK this is definitely one not to be missed, the best players in chivalry and the two biggest favorites of this tournament meet early on!” It clearly states here that IO and RK are the best players in the game not just IO. And that both teams are favourites not just IO so try to read things properly before making incorrect statements please. Obviously there are other great players in the game and I wrote this to create some buzz about the match.

I’m not hating, im responding to your sly comment.

@Crushed, It’s certainly possible FF are looking very strong at the moment having knocked RK out of the ESL 3vs3 they are certainly a big one to watch out for. Will be an interesting match between our 3rd team and FF tonight. I’m sure you’ll be rooting for us, I’ll try to do you proud.

You’ve all been showing everyone what a nice bunch of guys you are in the streams too
    gives standing ovation

• I don’t think you should exclude VK from this tournament just because they are rude, IO is taking it way too serious, but hey, that’s just my opinion and it’s your tournament and your call.

• @Hilarious_Ransoms:

If you could read then you would have seen that i wrote this “IO vs RK this is definitely one not to be missed, the best players in chivalry and the two biggest favorites of this tournament meet early on!” It clearly states here that IO and RK are the best players in the game not just IO. And that both teams are favourites not just IO so try to read things properly before making incorrect statements please. Obviously there are other great players in the game and I wrote this to create some buzz about the match.

I agree that this will be a fantastic match and probably the the most exciting matchup in this tournament 8-) , so I’m pretty hyped up to see this. Should be a very intense match :) I hope it will be streamed by HoA tough since i prefer his stream casting wise and lag wise to the other ones ;)

• @rumpelstiltskin:

I don’t think you should exclude VK from this tournament just because they are rude, IO is taking it way too serious, but hey, that’s just my opinion and it’s your tournament and your call.

Like you stated, this tournament is hosted by IO. Everyone knows that the relationship between IO and VK is really bad. I understand that other people might see it as silly or taking it way too serious, but I don’t see why we should invite them. You could say “sportmansship”, or even being the bigger people, but we’ve tried that before and clearly that did not work.

Now, if we can move on from this topic that would be great :)

• @Lizzipoos:

@rumpelstiltskin:

I don’t think you should exclude VK from this tournament just because they are rude, IO is taking it way too serious, but hey, that’s just my opinion and it’s your tournament and your call.

Like you stated, this tournament is hosted by IO. Everyone knows that the relationship between IO and VK is really bad. I understand that other people might see it as silly or taking it way too serious, but I don’t see why we should invite them. You could say “sportmansship”, or even being the bigger people, but we’ve tried that before and clearly that did not work.

Where did you try it before?

• @CRUSHED:

@Hilarious_Ransoms:

I agree that this will be a fantastic match and probably the the most exciting matchup in this tournament 8-) , so I’m pretty hyped up to see this. Should be a very intense match :) I hope it will be streamed by HoA tough since i prefer his stream casting wise and lag wise to the other ones ;)

@CRUSHED Yeah I’m pretty hyped up about it too, received alot of messages last night about when the match will be and hope to publish that to you all as soon as something has been arranged. IT COULD EVEN BE TONIGHT. Totally agree, HoA is a seasoned caster and there was alot of good feedback about his stream. I think we’re fighting FF tonight too (nervous) so hopefully we’ll be finished in time to stream the IO vs RK Match (if tonight) if not we might be able to get HoA to cast, I’ll speak with him later and see how we go, these things always tend to be last minute >.<

@Rumpel - I agree with you to some extent I actually went onto -VK-'s TS the other week to discuss a future match up. However as Demon mentioned certain -VK- members NOT ALL have been, and continue to be rather abusive towards our members. We therefore decided this was an appropriate punishment. It’s a shame that the few ruin it for the many but it’s also great IMO that they understand there is consequences to certain behaviour.

We are civilised, fair, pro-chiv and pro-comp scene and would like nothing more to include everyone, EVEN -VK-.

• @CRUSHED:

@Lizzipoos:

@rumpelstiltskin:

Where did you try it before?

Everytime you guys show up somewhere.

• If HoA is streaming tonight i hope Ransoms is gonna co-cast, I find him my favorite commentator atm since he doesn’t run out of “juice”, he pretty much talks the whole time and it makes the whole game more enjoyable! Thumbs up :D

Also, i wouldn’t mind if alterbyme would stream since I’ve had no issues with his stream at all.

• You’re in luck then^^ Both alter and Ransoms are free from scrimduty today ;D

• Alrighty, sounds awesome!

• @Hilarious_Ransoms:

You’ve all been showing everyone what a nice bunch of guys you are in the streams too
    gives standing ovation

Ransoms with all due respect,nobody can prove that it was VK’s SPONGE MOTHERFUCKING BOB that was flaming in the twitch chat.
    Like i said it in there many times it’s a fake…somebody just trying to create drama.

On a different note all the streams for the tournament were quite enjoyable,and like Dubjay said you make a pretty good commentator.

P.S
    Next time just tell Alter to turn on his mic ;) !

• The first few days have passed and several interesting matches have taken place.

A big highlight was the match between [IO] Premium Quality and [RK] Omega Team yesterday, with [IO] securing a victory.

Our apologies for the streaming problems during the match. We will do our best to prevent this from happening again.

There are some more interesting fights coming up today and tomorrow…

Information about upcoming and past matches, as well as links to the streams, can be found at http://chivalryscrims.org/.

• It was rly an epic battle between the two best europeans teams.
    I hope we will eliminate all of IO’s teams one after the other hahaha ;)

[FF] MeanZ - Sponsored by google translate.

• @Dervan:

The only pure lolage here is you think you have a chance against RK and as an ex io member (during almost 3 months) i know what i am talking about.

I’d like to call you out on this one. I see a grand load of BS there. ‘as an ex io member’…you were only ever online a few days a week and did not integrate into the clan. All you ever did was suck up to your boyfriend King (aka Mr. Homophobe). So…honestly, you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. [IO] also has several men at arms who can easily match you, without using bugs. Yes Dervan, we all know that you use the gliding bug as much as you can, we’ve also all seen you do it in ESL tournaments. Maybe next time you could try to show us that you can also be successful without abusing glitches and bugs…? It would be nice to see that happen for a change.

• @MeanZ:

It was rly an epic battle between the two best europeans teams.

Aye, you gotta get past me first :P

• Holy god damn mother of god, the next person that posts anything dramatic will get banned.

EDIT: From everything.

• @Dubjay:

If HoA is streaming tonight i hope Ransoms is gonna co-cast, I find him my favorite commentator atm since he doesn’t run out of “juice”, he pretty much talks the whole time and it makes the whole game more enjoyable! Thumbs up :D

Also, i wouldn’t mind if alterbyme would stream since I’ve had no issues with his stream at all.

Thanks Dubjay <3

@Shard:

@Hilarious_Ransoms:

gives standing ovation

Ransoms with all due respect,nobody can prove that it was VK’s SPONGE MOTHERFUCKING BOB that was flaming in the twitch chat.
    Like i said it in there many times it’s a fake…somebody just trying to create drama.

On a different note all the streams for the tournament were quite enjoyable,and like Dubjay said you make a pretty good commentator.

P.S
    Next time just tell Alter to turn on his mic ;) !

Good point Shard but no-one can disprove it either alter did mention on the stream that it could be an imposter. And lol about Alter fail :)

And thanks <3

@MeanZ:

FF has a really nice team composition and tactics, looking forward to seeing more of FF on the comp scene. Unfortunately I can’t play on Thursday :( was looking forward to the match.

• @demon_cleaner:

I’d like to call you out on this one. I see a grand load of BS there. ‘as an ex io member’…you were only ever online a few days a week and did not integrate into the clan. All you ever did was suck up to your boyfriend King (aka Mr. Homophobe). So…honestly, you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. [IO] also has several men at arms who can easily match you, without using bugs. Yes Dervan, we all know that you use the gliding bug as much as you can, we’ve also all seen you do it in ESL tournaments. Maybe next time you could try to show us that you can also be successful without abusing glitches and bugs…? It would be nice to see that happen for a change.

Ehh :?

• @MeanZ:

It was one hell of a match indeed. I knew it was going to be a close one but not THAT close :D Matches like these are just too stressful :D

…and keep hoping ;)