[IO] 5 vs 5 TO Tournament

• @demon_cleaner:

@Dervan:

The only pure lolage here is you think you have a chance against RK and as an ex io member (during almost 3 months) i know what i am talking about.

I’d like to call you out on this one. I see a grand load of BS there. ‘as an ex io member’…you were only ever online a few days a week and did not integrate into the clan. All you ever did was suck up to your boyfriend King (aka Mr. Homophobe). So…honestly, you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. [IO] also has several men at arms who can easily match you, without using bugs. Yes Dervan, we all know that you use the gliding bug as much as you can, we’ve also all seen you do it in ESL tournaments. Maybe next time you could try to show us that you can also be successful without abusing glitches and bugs…? It would be nice to see that happen for a change.

Ouah, it was pretty unexpected. Did i unleashed the beast?
    Anyway i’ve never hidden how to do this stupid animation bug and sadly i will continue to do it because i have some dificulties to push sprint just at the end of my dodge (finger postion with my keybind settings). It’s just a side effect of some kind of maccro and i don’t really care about it, devs problem not mine, but if you think it can explain the 10-0 during the 1vs 1 esl cup…
    Anyway good game for the IO prenium team and RK omega team who provide the most beautifull match to watch. FInally you had a chance to succeed and i hope it will be the same for the final because closed matches are the best kind of matches.

• So, today is gonna be another day filled with action. We have four matches taking place today, three of which will be streamed.

At 20:00 CET, [KMC] will be facing [Der]
    At 21:00 CET, [FF] will be facing [IO] Lizzis Leftovers. Ky Wild will be streaming this match with special guest Kimiko.
    Also at 21:00 CET, [RK.s] will be facing [TPL] Goats of War. HeightofAbsurdity will be streaming this match.
    and last but certainly not least, [IO] Premium Quality will be facing [TEMPLAR] at 21:30 CET. I will be streaming this match.

More information and streaming links at http://chivalryscrims.org

• @Del:

Oh man, just watched the IO vs RK match, man that was a spectacle. It came awfully close, and the whole game kept me on my toes until the very last second, hopefully there’ll be more of these matches in the future!

Fingers crossed I’m sure there will be! There’s 4 matches tonight which look pretty good!

@Falc:

I would predict the final to be rk against io, so that would be one hell of a rematch :D

I think your right Falc i mentioned it after the match i think we’ll see RK Omega winning the loser bracket and coming back for revenge! Will be very exciting!

• Update:

I just got some news. It looks like we will be seeing five matches tonight, adding [EYE] Engage your Enemy against [MC] Morte Couille to the lineup. The rivers shall flow red tonight, filled with the blood of countless slaughtered warriors!

• @demon_cleaner:

Update:

I just got some news. It looks like we will be seeing five matches tonight, adding [EYE] Engage your Enemy against [MC] Morte Couille to the lineup. The rivers shall flow red tonight, filled with the blood of countless slaughtered warriors!

FFS I’m missing so much action :(

• @demon_cleaner:

At 21:00 CET, [FF] will be facing [IO] Lizzis Leftovers. Ky Wild will be streaming this match with special guest Kimiko.

Thanks for having me! I had a great time with Ky ^_^

• :D It was fun to have you co-cast ! A girl commentating on another girl’s team, doesn’t happen very often !

• Yes! I was hoping you were playing though! But great job all around ^^

• Damn those were some exciting matches :D I’ve only seen IO lizzy’s leftovers against Fat Frogs and Templar against IO premium quality but….DAAAAMN^^

• @Kimiko:

Yes! I was hoping you were playing though! But great job all around ^^

I was initially going to play, but then one of my members that is better than me came online, and in the best interest of my team i put him in instead of me :P

• Last night was an evening packed with action while we saw 5 matches take place in our tournament. Three of the matches were streamed.

Today we have one confirmed match so far, [IPL] Imperium Polskie face ]GL[ Golden Loch in an elimination match, with the winner proceeding to fight against [TPL] The Nameless Five.

More information and video links can be found at http://chivalryscrims.org. I update the site every day with information about the matches and tournament. Any feedback or constructive criticism is very welcome. PM me ;)

• Kimiko best caster EU

• @demon_cleaner:

Update:

I have to say,(ignoring the bit of drama that occurred),this was probably the most competitive and fun tournament (to watch) in Chivalry yet !
    Good cast quality and good commentators.
    It had some brilliant twists and the RK Omega vs [IO] Premium Quality was one of the most epic TO matches i have watched !
    Let the best team win……AND…AS ALWAYS…HAVE FUN :D !

• I think the recent matches lacked energy from the commentators, they did a good job relaying information, but they need to be more involved with the match.

• @Del:

I think the recent matches lacked energy from the commentators, they did a good job relaying information, but they need to be more involved with the match.

I apologise if my casting last night was sub-par, but I’m medicated to a moderate degree most nights due to my operation I had on Monday and so it can lead me to sound tired.

• Clan Imperium Polskie would like to thanks for organise this tournament, atmosphere and good organised. This is honor for us to participate.

• Clan Imperium Polskie would like to thanks for organise this tournament, atmosphere and good organised. This is honor for us to participate.

• Good job on this tournament.
    Some pretty nice games. And the commentating was pretty good in the games i watched, despite the pretty bad spectator mode this game has.

I wish you a quick recovery Planetus.

//Finally always fun to see posts between VK and IO lol
    I myself am a fan of FF :D
    Close second the RK noobs :P

• Firstly I would like to say thanks.
    To Demon_Cleaner, without this guy, we could probably still playing public instead of competitve chivalry scence. Thank you dude, that you helped me get inside, that epic stuff.
    Also Lizzi (FireLady). She is very helpfull, not only, because she’s a girl. :)

Time ago I was hardly engaged in mw2 comp, I was playing it for around 2 years and I never took a part in such good organized tournament. I am really impressed about that.
    Anyway, back to the subject. When I added Demon_cleaner I was rather thinking, well we created clan for fun, but why shouldn’t we try playing some scrims. He told me about some tournament, firstly I was about to say nah, since we had no expierence at all. But again I had the same feeling, why shouldn’t we take a try. So I accepcted the invitation and here our comp’s path started :)
    People who streamed, our matches or watched them online exactly know, how we played at the beginning and how we played in our last match.
    Agaisnt IO, it was our first match ever. We lost hardly, but instead of being mad as hell and sayin “F*ck It”, we became even more mobilized to show something here. And yea I think we did.
    We had huge transformation during the tournament. From our first match and the last match, there was like amazing difference. We improved alot and hope, we showed, that we are not just guys to beat :). (14 seconds damn you TPL)

Summing everything together. This tournament, showed us way to get better and increase our skills alot and I am waiting for another one already :)
    All Golden Loch (]GL[) members says thank you for creating this tourny. It was our pleasure to play vs such clans.