[IO] 5 vs 5 TO Tournament

• If HoA is streaming tonight i hope Ransoms is gonna co-cast, I find him my favorite commentator atm since he doesn’t run out of “juice”, he pretty much talks the whole time and it makes the whole game more enjoyable! Thumbs up :D

Also, i wouldn’t mind if alterbyme would stream since I’ve had no issues with his stream at all.

• You’re in luck then^^ Both alter and Ransoms are free from scrimduty today ;D

• Alrighty, sounds awesome!

• @Hilarious_Ransoms:

You’ve all been showing everyone what a nice bunch of guys you are in the streams too
    gives standing ovation

Ransoms with all due respect,nobody can prove that it was VK’s SPONGE MOTHERFUCKING BOB that was flaming in the twitch chat.
    Like i said it in there many times it’s a fake…somebody just trying to create drama.

On a different note all the streams for the tournament were quite enjoyable,and like Dubjay said you make a pretty good commentator.

P.S
    Next time just tell Alter to turn on his mic ;) !

• The first few days have passed and several interesting matches have taken place.

A big highlight was the match between [IO] Premium Quality and [RK] Omega Team yesterday, with [IO] securing a victory.

Our apologies for the streaming problems during the match. We will do our best to prevent this from happening again.

There are some more interesting fights coming up today and tomorrow…

Information about upcoming and past matches, as well as links to the streams, can be found at http://chivalryscrims.org/.

• It was rly an epic battle between the two best europeans teams.
    I hope we will eliminate all of IO’s teams one after the other hahaha ;)

[FF] MeanZ - Sponsored by google translate.

• @Dervan:

The only pure lolage here is you think you have a chance against RK and as an ex io member (during almost 3 months) i know what i am talking about.

I’d like to call you out on this one. I see a grand load of BS there. ‘as an ex io member’…you were only ever online a few days a week and did not integrate into the clan. All you ever did was suck up to your boyfriend King (aka Mr. Homophobe). So…honestly, you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. [IO] also has several men at arms who can easily match you, without using bugs. Yes Dervan, we all know that you use the gliding bug as much as you can, we’ve also all seen you do it in ESL tournaments. Maybe next time you could try to show us that you can also be successful without abusing glitches and bugs…? It would be nice to see that happen for a change.

• @MeanZ:

It was rly an epic battle between the two best europeans teams.

Aye, you gotta get past me first :P

• Holy god damn mother of god, the next person that posts anything dramatic will get banned.

EDIT: From everything.

• @Dubjay:

If HoA is streaming tonight i hope Ransoms is gonna co-cast, I find him my favorite commentator atm since he doesn’t run out of “juice”, he pretty much talks the whole time and it makes the whole game more enjoyable! Thumbs up :D

Also, i wouldn’t mind if alterbyme would stream since I’ve had no issues with his stream at all.

Thanks Dubjay <3

@Shard:

@Hilarious_Ransoms:

You’ve all been showing everyone what a nice bunch of guys you are in the streams too
    gives standing ovation

Ransoms with all due respect,nobody can prove that it was VK’s SPONGE MOTHERFUCKING BOB that was flaming in the twitch chat.
    Like i said it in there many times it’s a fake…somebody just trying to create drama.

On a different note all the streams for the tournament were quite enjoyable,and like Dubjay said you make a pretty good commentator.

P.S
    Next time just tell Alter to turn on his mic ;) !

Good point Shard but no-one can disprove it either alter did mention on the stream that it could be an imposter. And lol about Alter fail :)

And thanks <3

@MeanZ:

FF has a really nice team composition and tactics, looking forward to seeing more of FF on the comp scene. Unfortunately I can’t play on Thursday :( was looking forward to the match.

• @demon_cleaner:

I’d like to call you out on this one. I see a grand load of BS there. ‘as an ex io member’…you were only ever online a few days a week and did not integrate into the clan. All you ever did was suck up to your boyfriend King (aka Mr. Homophobe). So…honestly, you have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about. [IO] also has several men at arms who can easily match you, without using bugs. Yes Dervan, we all know that you use the gliding bug as much as you can, we’ve also all seen you do it in ESL tournaments. Maybe next time you could try to show us that you can also be successful without abusing glitches and bugs…? It would be nice to see that happen for a change.

Ehh :?

• @MeanZ:

It was one hell of a match indeed. I knew it was going to be a close one but not THAT close :D Matches like these are just too stressful :D

…and keep hoping ;)

• Oh man, just watched the IO vs RK match, man that was a spectacle. It came awfully close, and the whole game kept me on my toes until the very last second, hopefully there’ll be more of these matches in the future!

• I would predict the final to be rk against io, so that would be one hell of a rematch :D

• @demon_cleaner:

@Dervan:

The only pure lolage here is you think you have a chance against RK and as an ex io member (during almost 3 months) i know what i am talking about.

Ouah, it was pretty unexpected. Did i unleashed the beast?
    Anyway i’ve never hidden how to do this stupid animation bug and sadly i will continue to do it because i have some dificulties to push sprint just at the end of my dodge (finger postion with my keybind settings). It’s just a side effect of some kind of maccro and i don’t really care about it, devs problem not mine, but if you think it can explain the 10-0 during the 1vs 1 esl cup…
    Anyway good game for the IO prenium team and RK omega team who provide the most beautifull match to watch. FInally you had a chance to succeed and i hope it will be the same for the final because closed matches are the best kind of matches.

• So, today is gonna be another day filled with action. We have four matches taking place today, three of which will be streamed.

At 20:00 CET, [KMC] will be facing [Der]
    At 21:00 CET, [FF] will be facing [IO] Lizzis Leftovers. Ky Wild will be streaming this match with special guest Kimiko.
    Also at 21:00 CET, [RK.s] will be facing [TPL] Goats of War. HeightofAbsurdity will be streaming this match.
    and last but certainly not least, [IO] Premium Quality will be facing [TEMPLAR] at 21:30 CET. I will be streaming this match.

More information and streaming links at http://chivalryscrims.org

• @Del:

Oh man, just watched the IO vs RK match, man that was a spectacle. It came awfully close, and the whole game kept me on my toes until the very last second, hopefully there’ll be more of these matches in the future!

Fingers crossed I’m sure there will be! There’s 4 matches tonight which look pretty good!

@Falc:

I would predict the final to be rk against io, so that would be one hell of a rematch :D

I think your right Falc i mentioned it after the match i think we’ll see RK Omega winning the loser bracket and coming back for revenge! Will be very exciting!

• Update:

I just got some news. It looks like we will be seeing five matches tonight, adding [EYE] Engage your Enemy against [MC] Morte Couille to the lineup. The rivers shall flow red tonight, filled with the blood of countless slaughtered warriors!

• @demon_cleaner:

Update:

I just got some news. It looks like we will be seeing five matches tonight, adding [EYE] Engage your Enemy against [MC] Morte Couille to the lineup. The rivers shall flow red tonight, filled with the blood of countless slaughtered warriors!

FFS I’m missing so much action :(

• @demon_cleaner:

At 21:00 CET, [FF] will be facing [IO] Lizzis Leftovers. Ky Wild will be streaming this match with special guest Kimiko.

Thanks for having me! I had a great time with Ky ^_^