Ghost swings still there

• It’s better after patch but I still see ‘half’ of ghost swings.

• We’re making progress on this one. I’ll be the first to admit it’s totally unacceptable that something this big has been happening for so long, but it shouldn’t be much longer now until the problem’s finally completely resolved, so stay tuned.

• @SlyGoat:

We’re making progress on this one. I’ll be the first to admit it’s totally unacceptable that something this big has been happening for so long, but it shouldn’t be much longer now until the problem’s finally completely resolved, so stay tuned.

Keep up the great work! Personally I’ve noticed a lot more ghost swings after patch, but you guys did a great job on facehugging issues this patch so keep it up!

• Because the leading cause of ghost swings appears to be related to flinch, whenever we fix a situation where flinch is broken, it contributes to more ghost swings, unfortunately. So in that respect, yes, it will have gotten somewhat worse since the patch which fixed a couple cases where flinch wasn’t working properly - just as it was almost never an issue on release, when the only time you flinched was in a windup (which was really awful from a gameplay standpoint).

• So you say it is related to flinch? I have noticed that ghost swings occur “often” when you feint an attack that happens right after your own succesful parry (but no counter attack, you cannot feint these anyway). I know this because I am in teamspeak most of the time with the opponent I duel, so your opponent tells you when you just ghosted him.

p.s.: feel free to delete this post if you don’t want everyone to know how to ghost on purpose. It is only working about 10% of the time however.