Servers not showing up. Help thread did not help.

• Here’s a list of all the games where I am able to connect to in multiplayer or get a server list to show up first time, ever time.

Battlefield 3
    Battlefield 2
    Counter Strike
    Left 4 Dead
    Team Fortress 2
    COD 4
    Red Orchestra 2

Here’s a list of all the games where I have the total inability to get a server list to show up:

Chivarly: Medieval Warfare.

The weird thing is, the first time I played it, I got servers. And I’ve been able to get servers to show up now and then. Some times I have to restart to game, then servers show up.

Lately it’s been VERY stubborn and wont show any servers whatsoever. Even with the filter reset to default.

Come on, sort this shit out. The fact that “no servers show up” is first and foremost on the “known issues” and it even has its own dedicated topic saying that there’s an “official fix” which to me implies that the thing should bloody work once I’ve “fixed it”

Well… It’s not working. At all.

• dont use the server browser its broken

• Any ETA on fixing this? How sloppy to have a game out for so long with such basic functionality problems…

• Should be fixed as of right now in the beta patch. So test it out and hopefully once ported over it will solve these issues.

• Right, well there are no EU servers in the Beta version of the game so what good does that do me?

• @RockandGrohl:

Right, well there are no EU servers in the Beta version of the game so what good does that do me?

Well right now there are no Beta US ones either lol.

Actually one EU server showed up on Remixs browser yesterday but I don’t know if they downloaded the Apr 24 update or not.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.