Release date is when?

• ETA 2010, 2011, 2012?
    the sooner the better, because then we can play more before the world ends in 2012

• i think they said early 2011, or late 2010…but we should have enough time before the world ends, so don’t worry

• when the world ends im gonna have sex with myself

• that’s hot…pics or it didn’t happen

• We don’t have a confirmed date yet as we don’t want to have to rush to meet a deadline. We would much rather deliver a well tested game with the necessary features and functionality. It’s very unlikely it will be ready this year though.

• @Blaine:

We don’t have a confirmed date yet as we don’t want to have to rush to meet a deadline. We would much rather deliver a well tested game with the necessary features and functionality. It’s very unlikely it will be ready this year though.

i say that Mr.Whippy should have access to the beta so he could be like WTF PEW PEW PEW MUHAHAHAHAHA and test the functionalitys of the SPLODE BUTTON!!! haha jk jk

but i do hope that we can still use the splode button cuz it is pretty damn funny to use it at right moments lol

• Developer

We can only confirm we will not have a 2010 release at this time, will let you know more as we progress through development.

• Just keep an eye on Dev’s blog for new cool features :)