Balance patch

• Anyone worried about the balance patch affecting balance?

I’ve played over 400 hours and for the life of me I cannot see a class or a weapon that is unbalanced.

Sure there are some that are under utilized due to being underpowered (like the spear, hunting knife etc)

but I don’t really see anything over powered.

I say just fix the bugs, clean up the smaller annoying things (like random picking weapons at a start of a match) and get the mod tools out.

maps are pretty balanced know, the stronger team tends to win regardless of playing attack or defense.

• I think it’s going to be more geared towards mechanics people hate, facehugging, getting through shields, possibly a refinement of feinting etc. (This is all on assumption though), rather than just buffing / nerfing weapons.

In short, it will focus on things that aren’t necessarily “bugs”, but annoy people regardless. Of course they’ll include bugfixes too though.

• @BobT36:

I think it’s going to be more geared towards mechanics people hate, facehugging, getting through shields, possibly a refinement of feinting etc. (This is all on assumption though), rather than just buffing / nerfing weapons.

In short, it will focus on things that aren’t necessarily “bugs”, but annoy people regardless. Of course they’ll include bugfixes too though.

See sig for details.

• There are some very good dagger users out there. I can’t use them for the life of me.

I can use the spear. Just not the fork.

The flag is an OP weapon. But that’s the flag.

The bearded axe can be annoying. People with look down overheads makes the hits instantaneous.

Feinting with the maul works backwards. Its so slow that people actually get a chance to parry again. But the parry runs out by the time the hammer comes down. Not complaining though. Its really hard to use.