Upload your own war screams

• Wouldnt it be cool to add a system wich works like skin changing in minecraft?
    Like you take an audio data wich then is used instead that scream?
    I would for example coose this is sparta .

• No. Too many trolls. And it would break the immersion with people playing songs, sound effects and other rubbish noises.

• @Matti:

No. Too many trolls. And it would break the immersion with people playing songs, sound effects and other rubbish noises.

Agreed

• I want this 10000000000000000000%.

(I am one of mentioned trolls who would upload silly stupid crap)

• Yeh, wide open to abuse.

First thing I’d do is upload The Price is Right losing horn as my battlecry.

1ytCEuuW2_A

• @Slaughtervomit:

I want this 10000000000000000000%.

(I am one of mentioned trolls who would upload silly stupid crap)

Uh, Slaughter m8, you’re just asking to get wrecked.

• Developer

always looking for voice actors! go for it!

• @sir_loin:

I think he’s on about a system where you can record your own clip, and instantly set it as your war cry in the game heh. Which yeah wouldn’t be too good….

For anyone who wants to do GENUINE ones though, record them, make sure they’re good quality, and send them in to Loin. :)

• @sir_loin:

In that case how about hold a competition for people to fully voice King Feydrid and Lord Malric. Then they could have different voices from the knight. As long as people send in high quality recordings of course.

Sorry to go a bit off topic.

Personally I think that if you gave everybody the ability to make thier own battle cries about 80% of them would be stupid ones. And quite a few would be bad quality.

And why would the characters voice suddenly change.

• I would upload creepy ambient noises like wind and shit.

Make you wonder what’s under that helmet…… 8-)