Possible LG/Kila tagged hacker, heads up.

• Heads up guys. We had this guy hop in our server with wearing our tag and hardcore trolling all kinds of racial slurs. It also appeared he was speed hacking as reported by a member who friended him. I used http://steamidfinder.com/ and put in the another alias that he was using: Lg | chrisomaitic and |?i??| chrisomaitic and also though steam and found nothing.

I have also heard that someone has been impersonating other clan’s members and trolling on their servers as well. Personally we have enough hate going on over shit long in the past and will not tolerate more BS of this kind. So keep you eyes open for this douche bag and if we get a solid Steam ID we will be posting it here and banning him. You all should do the same

• If remix gets the alt browser to search by (partial) name you can find people impersonating your clan through spotchecks.

• Yeah, someone messaged me earlier as well, telling me that someone with the ³H| tag was hacking and doing stuff as well. No clue if this could be the same person, but he wasn’t able to find his steam id in the list either.

• @Kimiko:

Yeah, someone messaged me earlier as well, telling me that someone with the ³H| tag was hacking and doing stuff as well. No clue if this could be the same person, but he wasn’t able to find his steam id in the list either.

Oh dear that sounds bad :\ Hopefully we can find out and stop them from continuing that behavior

• We got our ts3 hacked yesterday too :( meany baddies

• Somewhat related, someone using the name ³H| The Radiant joined a duel server the other day. I thought nothing of it till someone accused him of speedhacking. Knowing The Radiant, I thought it was just a newer player that didn’t understand how he died. Checked scoreboard, it was a rank 21. Found him on Steam, he also used int|bada previously. Everything else was generic.

I believe this was his steam ID. STEAM_0:0:42885229
    Seems he’s impersonated other int members now as well.

• @Naleaus:

Somewhat related, someone using the name ³H| The Radiant joined a duel server the other day. I thought nothing of it till someone accused him of speedhacking. Knowing The Radiant, I thought it was just a newer player that didn’t understand how he died. Checked scoreboard, it was a rank 21. Found him on Steam, he also used int|bada previously. Everything else was generic.

I believe this was his steam ID. STEAM_0:0:42885229
    Seems he’s impersonated other int members now as well.

Wasn’t that guy. Playing time: 0.0 hrs past 2 weeks

• hope you find this guy!

• Best way to grab a user’s steam profile regardless of if he changes his username: shift+tab ingame, in “friend” section click on “find players” or something along those lines, search the list in there for his name in-game and click profile. Save the link to his profile and send it to a mod.

Also, why’d he have to pick Chris to impersonate? He’s such a nice fella :/