Mouth moves while talking

• Currently, the characters mouths do not move when they are talking, it almost feels like I’m reading their minds when I get close to them, instead of hearing them talking. can definitely be noticed when you first start the tutorial of this game, when the Agathian MAA starts talking to you at the beginning.

This is just a small request, and probably won’t be at the top of the developers to do list, but hey, Every detail counts, even if it’s small, but can make a big difference sometimes, and can look good. Their mouths don’t move when they use the voice commands as well.

If you’re trying to be a smart ass about “oh you won’t be able to see the knights/vanguards mouth anyway, cuz they have a helmet on.” well guess what? their helmets can still come off by chance, and maybe in the future we’ll have an option for someone not to wear a helmet at all.

• Problem is the voice samples come out randomly, meaning there are a couple of different sound files per taunt. So lips animations wouldn’t be matched anyway.

• @Siegbert:

Problem is the voice samples come out randomly, meaning there are a couple of different sound files per taunt. So lips animations wouldn’t be matched anyway.

True…

• I understand what you mean with the tutorial, but in game I never look at my allies friends when they are talking. Also, half of them have helmets that guard their mouth anyways.

An interesting suggestion, but somewhat a waste of time.

• @Siegbert:

Problem is the voice samples come out randomly, meaning there are a couple of different sound files per taunt. So lips animations wouldn’t be matched anyway.

Valve didn’t seem to have a problem lip syncing TF2, which is probably the most synced up dialogue in a multiplayer game. Just organize the taunts into taunt_1, taunt_2 ect. and make mouth animations for each one.

• @Oy:

@Siegbert:

Valve didn’t seem to have a problem lip syncing TF2, which is probably the most synced up dialogue in a multiplayer game. Just organize the taunts into taunt_1, taunt_2 ect. and make mouth animations for each one.

Awesome