If there's a war we're fine.

• US soldier on the left, NK soldier in the middle, SK soldier on the right.

And this is just on top of all the other reasons that actually matter and aren’t just about badassery.

• Weird that they have similar belt buckles and badges. Awesome camo vs awesome collar vs awesome shades.

• I feel like the problem about going to yet another war would be the US government is all about spending then taxing the shit out of its people. Like sending in billions of dollars worth of military equipment to fight against the smallest of enemy forces. While we win the fight, our people at home are losing because now we end up paying for all those fancy missiles and whatnot.

I’d like to see us simply pull the plug on their food like we keep saying we are going to but never do. Kinda tired of the gov trying to look like “the good guys” when everyone in their right mind know the US government are pretty much the bad guys.

Villains in my mind went from something like this:

[image:1pbanq3u]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_4Zw2F4AkOkY/S7yh-lWnxgI/AAAAAAAAAAU/bdedGeSJiz4/s1600/Skeletor+2.jpg[/image:1pbanq3u]

To this:

[image:1pbanq3u]http://images.clipartof.com/small/1088848-Clipart-Male-Politician-Giving-A-Speech-Before-An-Election-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration.jpg[/image:1pbanq3u]

• Id vote for skeletor any day

• @Wingy:

Id vote for skeletor any day

I would to if he could ever stop talking.

• @adamcel6:

US soldier on the left, NK soldier in the middle, SK soldier on the right.

And this is just on top of all the other reasons that actually matter and aren’t just about badassery.

Don’t get over confident… Think of the MAA against a Knight… he’d probably be a quick little bugger. 8-)

Besides, if it wasn’t going to be all that much of a problem going to war against NK, they would have originally been defeated the first time around without having to resort to a cease fire. :P jabs

• @Cpt-Praxius:

Besides, if it wasn’t going to be all that much of a problem going to war against NK, they would have originally been defeated the first time around without having to resort to a cease fire. :P jabs

You forget to mention NK’s allies at the time.

• @ReMixx:

@Cpt-Praxius:

You forget to mention NK’s allies at the time.

True, but they still have China… more or less… and when Push comes to shove, will they continue to support them, or the West whom they get a lot of their business from… or go Swiss?

That’s the bigger question. ;)

In other debate forums I am a part of, I hear a lot of bolster over the US fighting with NK and that they’re fighting with out dated and limited weaponry, equipment and resources and wouldn’t be much of a problem.

The same thing was said about Iraq and Afghanistan and they had (have) even less man power, decent equipment and resources… let alone nukes… and the end results in both those wars hasn’t been very stellar, even with the aid of allies in those confrontations.

Like Iran, North Korea, despite all of their limitations and isolation, are not some “cave dwellers” and for the most part, NK’s Military is its Population. They have the Man Power… they have the largest military organization on the planet with almost 9.5 million military personnel.

I’m not going to come close to saying Iran or NK would win in a war against the US / Allies… but the US / Allies sure as heck wouldn’t either or if they did, it’d be a very high cost.

… And for what? Bragging Rights?? :?

It’s the level of arrogance and ignorance shown in the OP that gets a lot of people killed for no good reason.

• You think he’s short? NK only puts their tallest and healthiest officers on the DMZ. I can’t imagine the rest of their army.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

I’m not going to come close to saying Iran or NK would win in a war against the US / Allies…. but the US / Allies sure as heck wouldn’t either or if they did, it’d be a very high cost.

What happened in Vietnam? The Viet Cong were great in guerilla warfare, using unfamiliar techniques, and could easily keep the allies in line by increasing their paranoia. They were very clever. Most of the American/allied soldiers suffered from some degree of post-traumatic stress after the war (in which they lost).

• Size and everything aside(and NK)
    The badassery scale is off the charts with these dudes 8-)

• Skeletor’s policies on global domination would solve whatever problems may come up. No need for war when everyone is enslaved/destroyed by the almighty Skeletor!

Resistance is futile.

• I dont think Korea can hit the US. If anything, they will wipe out Japan, if they really have nukes, wich might not be the case.