Hotkeys for team, class, weapons selection

• What about simple and fast hotkeys for joining the battle?
    In Counter-Strike after joining to a server you can press Enter, 1, 4 and you will respaun as a terrorist with fourth model.
    In Chivalry you must use annoying buttons with a mouse instead of quick keys. Maybe it is possible to make Enter, 2, 4 for the mason knight? And same solution with weapon menu. For example, choosing a MaA and pressing F, C, O will give you falchion, cudgel and oil pot. Then press Enter to proceed. Or H, B, K for the hatchet, broad dagger and throwing knives, etc.

• Yes. It is a good thing to add to the game. It should not be hard to implement on top of that.

• Yeah, this can actually make a difference when you first join the game. Sometimes when I join a game and it JUST STARTED, I find myself sometimes stumbling over myself trying to move my mouse as quickly as possible before it’s too late, I can’t spawn in time to join the fight, because I couldn’t select anything quickly enough.

• Someone on the forum has made something along these lines: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10934

No idea how well it works or not or whether it’s completely what you’re after but, give it a try.

• @BobT36:

Someone on the forum has made something along these lines: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10934
    No idea how well it works or not or whether it’s completely what you’re after but, give it a try.

Saved custom loadout hotkeys seems reasonable. But I won’t run 3rd party scripts to have it. Seems like it could be done ingame though.