[User Action Needed] SLI/CrossFireX

• Hi, I have two 560 Ti cards in SLI, and while I get reasonable frame rates on highest settings, they start to dip drastically if I try to record gameplay. My second GPU is underutilized (~10%), so I’d like to get SLI working.

The problem is, there is no chivalry.exe to select for forced SLI with the Nvidia control panel. How can I force enable SLI?

• In the Binaries\Win32 folder we use UDKGame.exe. We’ll probably rename it later at some point. See if that works for you.

• Decided to play around with it today, and forcing AFR2 via Nvidia Inspector boosted me ~20 fps, for my short testings. AFR1 seemed to decrease it by ~30 fps, so avoid that I guess. UDK.exe actually uses a predefined profile in Nvidia Control Panel, that forces Single GPU if no settings are changed.

EDIT: After playing for a bit with SLI enabled, it seemed a bit glitchy. Had some strange framerate stutter, which made it really frustrating during melee battles.

• @b3h47pte:

In the Binaries\Win32 folder we use UDKGame.exe. We’ll probably rename it later at some point. See if that works for you.

I have just UDK.exe wich gives me an error in creating nvidia sli profiles… what should i do?, or can you rename it in cmw.exe ?