Angry enough? Just kick someone to feel better!

• I guess this will be the last post i will make where i complain about the game as it is.

I´m just going to name 2 instances which occurred the last 2 days.

Yesterday i was playing on a duel server doing nothing wrong, except doing well.

Then i said as a joke when music was being discussed, that i was listening to the twilight OST, which i wasnt. And can anyone here guess what the response was? was instantly votekicked by the players.

And today i was kicked from a random ffa server i visited, when i was up 7-1 in score, votes 66 against 33.

Give an angry person the ability to votekick, and that person has an unlimited chance of kicking you off the server since you can votekick endlessly. And some people just press insert or delete depending the mood they are currently in, which directly affects you even if you are just playing the game.

I´m not going to act like i´m surprised or anything, i´m just adding a complaint to the thousands of others that have done so in the past, the list will keep on stacking up for the developers, until they manage to make this into a game without so many flaws as it has now.

Thanks for reading…

• @Daiyuki:

[image:2g9yzrrm]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmDxvmn5lW4PQX1kVk23fDgi69K5-HpEQiujZht8iZXuG7zpLu[/image:2g9yzrrm]

I don´t have another option do i? I enjoy this game, yet i have to deal with the endless amounts of unfairness directed towards me when i just want to fucking play.

• Just join a different server then, and come back in an hour.

• @danezcou3:

Then i said as a joke when music was being discussed, that i was listening to the twilight OST.

For this, I would have shot you in the back of the head, then stabbed your corpse, then votekicked you.
    Everyone’s vote happy during the first week after a sale.

• @BillDoor:

@danezcou3:

Then i said as a joke when music was being discussed, that i was listening to the twilight OST.

For this, I would have shot you in the back of the head, then stabbed your corpse, then votekicked you.

Well thats because youre a primitive angry edgy little retard :)

• @danezcou3:

@BillDoor:

@danezcou3:

Well thats because youre a primitive angry edgy little retard :)

They love me. They really love me! :D

• There is nothing you can do about it.

They should make it so if you do decide to vote YES, you need to write a thorough essay explaining in full detail on what occurred and the reason why you voted YES. That would solve everything.

• @Matti:

There is nothing you can do about it.

They should make it so if you do decide to vote YES, you need to write a thorough essay explaining in full detail on what occurred and the reason why you voted YES. That would solve everything.

No, just make it like in css, it will appear in the chat if you votekick someone, like votes required 3/10

or whatever, and players would have to actually write /votekick and pick the appropriate player from the list, so if the player was really be affecting the server negatively, then people would go through that to kick him, easy as that. It works in css, and it would work the same in chivalry.

• Or we can leave it as it is and people can stop being idiots

• @Daiyuki:

Or we can leave it as it is and people can stop being idiots

But people never stop being idiots, thats the point of not leaving it as it is.

• @danezcou3:

I guess this will be the last post i will make where i complain about the game as it is.

I´m just going to name 2 instances which occurred the last 2 days.

Yesterday i was playing on a duel server doing nothing wrong, except doing well.

Then i said as a joke when music was being discussed, that i was listening to the twilight OST, which i wasnt. And can anyone here guess what the response was? was instantly votekicked by the players.

And today i was kicked from a random ffa server i visited, when i was up 7-1 in score, votes 66 against 33.

Give an angry person the ability to votekick, and that person has an unlimited chance of kicking you off the server since you can votekick endlessly. And some people just press insert or delete depending the mood they are currently in, which directly affects you even if you are just playing the game.

I´m not going to act like i´m surprised or anything, i´m just adding a complaint to the thousands of others that have done so in the past, the list will keep on stacking up for the developers, until they manage to make this into a game without so many flaws as it has now.

Thanks for reading…

You should try finding some clan servers to play on :)

• I’ve posted on this subject before, the community will tell you to just deal with it. Like every other bug in this game. Which is a pretty shitty answer IMO but whatever, not like this game is known for it’s friendly and compassionate playerbase.

• What bad community’s you guys have.

In Australia and New Zealand everyone’s default setting is to vote no.

Highly annoying when your trying to kick a team killer. And then when they know the team killer is on the other side they vote no deliberately. If you don’t tell anyone everyone votes no if you do tell everyone the enemy votes no meaning a 50 50 split all the time.

Occasionally saying that this guy will be on their team next round will make them see reason. Though all hackers and people with bad attitudes get kicked.

And people who initiate a votekick against someone because that person is too good get kicked themselves. Its hilarious.

• that isn’t always the case Lemonater47, although thankfully of recent the votekicking of anyone perceived to be performing modestly above average has subsided. As to the team attackers and such, well I suppose it depends, sometimes for whatever reasons a fairly overt case will stay in game over two or more votes, but on average if they are scoring above 33% team damage chances are they will go. Now that Chivalry is a little more active in these parts again the regulars – who are a most sensible lot – will usually ensure voting is reasonable. It also helps to say why a vote is about to be initiated, otherwise players will either vote yes/no on impulse.

• @Yewthan:

that isn’t always the case Lemonater47, although thankfully of recent the votekicking of anyone perceived to be performing modestly above average has subsided. As to the team attackers and such, well I suppose it depends, sometimes for whatever reasons a fairly overt case will stay in game over two or more votes, but on average if they are scoring above 33% team damage chances are they will go. Now that Chivalry is a little more active in these parts again the regulars – who are a most sensible lot – will usually ensure voting is reasonable. It also helps to say why a vote is about to be initiated, otherwise players will either vote yes/no on impulse.

20% is a team killer.

10-20% is a deliberate team wounder or very careless player.

Most people have around 2% team damage.

And saying that the guy is a team killer means the vote almost always ends on a 50 50 split.

• I wouldn’t really know how the figures correspond to team members, usually I assume 30% and under can include mishaps or those who swing a bit liberally before being asked to be mindful of others (i.e explaining to newish players the time and place to use horizontal attacks). However, if it is a regular or someone who has been causing trouble in prior games then anything close to 20% is indication enough they are disrupting the game.

edit: I mean a regular who has been exchanging remarks with another player for a while and has apparently started attacking them. I should also I add even in these or related examples I’m more inclined to give benefit of the doubt, since well I do every so often inadvertently connect with an ally.

• What servers do you guys play on?

I think I’ve been votekicked once in 100+ hours of gametime.