Does anyone feel like the game's performance degrades?

• I haven’t tested this thoroughly or scientifically but I feel like performance (fps/lag) of the game degrades throughout a match. A new match starts, running very smoothly, but then by the end of the match, I feel like I’m getting small stutters even thought my fps says I’m having 90 fps.

Has anyone felt this?

• Personally I get issues when loading between maps. The next map will have microstuttering until I stare at the ground for roughly 5 seconds. Not sure why that happens.

I agree, I feel a slight quality degradation over the length of a map. Much like Battlefield 3 maps.

Also how did you get your frames over 62? My frames are locked at 62 fps, even with vsync disabled.

• Search for MaxSmoothed in UDKEngine.ini

You’ll see a MaxSmoothedFPS item, which is set to 62. Change that to 120 if you have a 120hz monitor, and it will go up to around 90 at highest. :)

• @Gauntlet:

Personally I get issues when loading between maps. The next map will have microstuttering until I stare at the ground for roughly 5 seconds. Not sure why that happens.

I agree, I feel a slight quality degradation over the length of a map. Much like Battlefield 3 maps.

Also how did you get your frames over 62? My frames are locked at 62 fps, even with vsync disabled.

The micro stutter happens because of other players joining the map. It goes away when all players have loaded into the game. TBH it shouldnt happen.

• Sometimes out of no where, I get REALLY bad video lag when I re-connect like when the maps changes, it just gets really laggy, I’m forced to exit the game, even in the main menu it’s laggy. it’s random… but hasn’t occurred again in 3-4 weeks at least now. it’s happened to me 3-4 times though.