Weapon Unlock Count and Rank reset after every game

• [youtubehd:3uozi02c]A88HyfPsKHE[/youtubehd:3uozi02c]

Hey, so after month of trying to fix my server browser issues / waiting for it to get fixed, I finally manage to find servers consistently through the alternative server browser / steam server manager.

But I am now facing a new problem that no one else seems to be encountering [EDIT: Battery below has the same problem], at least not exactly as I am.

So, as the title suggest, the numbers of kills required to unlock any next weapon reset at the end of every game. The counter will go down normally during a game, recording every kill correctly with any weapon, but the number will always reset at the end of the game, even if I stay on the same server (tried on unnofficial, official and VAC secured servers), even if I keep the same loadout and or team; preventing me from unlocking any new weapon (I guess that in theory I could if I managed to get 25 kills in a single match, wich I can’t) [EDIT: I can unlock any next weapon with 25 kills in a single game but the item will be locked once again in the next game, see video].

Additionally my rank doesn’t seem to change, which I don’t know if it’s a normal thing or not [EDIT: It isn’t, I can get up to rank 1 with enough kill in a single game, but will be downgraded to 0 at the end of the game, see video], considering I have about 21 hours played on the game, I doesn’t really bother me, but I’m guessing that those problems might be connected. [EDIT: Indeed they are]

So here is my problem, thanks for reading through all this and I’ll make sure to provide any extra info if required.

• Same issue here, please let me know if you found a solution. Ill do the same.

• So more than 2 weeks have passed since my original post and I still have the same problem and so does Battery above so it seems that more people might be encountering it.

I’ve updated my original post with a video where I manage to get both a new weapon (or 25 kills) and up to rank 1 before losing everything again at the end of the game; I’ve also added some more up to date info on the bug description.

• Surprisingly enough, last night I was rank 12, and today I whacked someone with a maul and gained rank 5…

Say whuuuuuuut?

• Im having the same issue to, I just got the game last night.

don’t know if this is a factor but when I installed the game I was having trouble with the UDK.exe

so I followed this found Link that helped me with that problem

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=10565

but I was not able to run the two vcredist executable files found in: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\RedistChiv

because when I checked there there was no exe files. but I was able to lunch and play the game but then I see that my rank resets every match. do I need the "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 to keep my ranks?

• Same problem here “I think”, got some rank with my vanguard and got some new weapons but now Ive stopped leveling and havent gained any new weapons in atleast two weeks.

• Are you playing on official servers…

• I have the exact same problem!
    I play, kill people, unlock weapons, then the map changes or I switch server and im back to the same default weapons and all the ones I unlocked are gone :(

• I’m having the same problem right now and it’s seriously killing the fun for me. I’m not a fan of most of the starting weapons, I really want to smash people with a giant hammer though and I can’t do that because my kills keep resetting. This really needs a fix and bad.

• I have the same problem, only some kills, are counted to the achievement list from 14kills with the crossbow only 2 registered in the achievement.
    Some one help.

• same shit…
    omg i pay to this game for what? to Getting angry from stupid bugs?!

• @omenya:

So more than 2 weeks have passed since my original post and I still have the same problem and so does Battery above so it seems that more people might be encountering it.

I’ve updated my original post with a video where I manage to get both a new weapon (or 25 kills) and up to rank 1 before losing everything again at the end of the game; I’ve also added some more up to date info on the bug description.

Wow…

I got the game and have no problems with that, and then yesterday it started just the same as with you…

Today still bugged, and you have since April :? :? :? :? :? :?

• yeah, this thread is not exactly giving ground for hopes. I have exactly the same problem as OP, and he’s got it since april? wow, hah.

• Same problem here. For the last three days weapons unlocks generally fail to progress. The first match of the first session of each day will partially track, but each match thereafter fails. This is playing on official servers, attempting relogging into Steam, and reinstalling VB 2010 components (which admittedly should have nothing to do with an apparent server-side issue) to correct. Agreed that it puts a real damper on an otherwise enjoyable game.

• @Satan666:

@omenya:

So more than 2 weeks have passed since my original post and I still have the same problem and so does Battery above so it seems that more people might be encountering it.

Wow…

I got the game and have no problems with that, and then yesterday it started just the same as with you…

Today still bugged, and you have since April :? :? :? :? :? :?

That’s interesting. It started happening yesterday for me as well. It’s like the game decides to screw up after a while.

Have the devs even acknowledged this?

• Yah i got game worked fine for about a day now I have done as they said join offical servers and it
    still does not work at all.

• Really enjoying the game so far, but having the same issue. My glitch is a little different in that of the original poster, where my weapon actually sets itself to 999 before not being able to unlock. VERY annoying glitch, and i’m assuming it just started today.

• same issue. i played at a buddies house before i bought the game, ranked him up eleven times in the afternoon. im not bad at the game, not great, but not bad. now that i have the game all progress i make in a resets. it sucks because i like this game. if this isnt fixed soon though im going to be telling everyone to avoid it like the plague. its no fun to watch all my progress get wiped. i get thirty two kills in a game just to see that it was for nothing. right now i am far from glad that i just spent 25 dollars on this game.

• Having this same problem… first time having it was at rank 17, so I have gone a while without encountering it.

edit: seems like everything works properly on certain servers

• I still have same problem, any fixes yet? :(