FIST ONLY SERVER?

• isnt there a way to set up a server so its only fists?
    I would like to see how the bots box on my server, to see if we can train them to use fists lol
    sum 1 pls help?

• couldn’t you just set the map to tavern all the time… plenty of fist fighting going on in that joint

• well if i didnt run the most custom server in chivalry then yeah i could, but that map is way to small for the low grav fast paced epic action u can find in my server.
    expecially with the buggy player meshes in this game, u would be stuck on ppl with every jump in that small of a map.

• @WARSAW:

well if i didnt run the most custom server in chivalry then yeah i could, but that map is way to small for the low grav fast paced epic action u can find in my server.
    expecially with the buggy player meshes in this game, u would be stuck on ppl with every jump in that small of a map.

Sorry Warsaw, I wasn’t neglecting you! I honestly am not sure if you can. I’m about 95% sure you can’t, but I’m hoping someone who knows will post. I’m at work now, but I’ll find out for you for sure later tonight.

• thanks kimi :)
    much apreciated

• Still finding out. I may not know til’ tomorrow though :(

• thanks sweety, i can wait till then :)

• Alright sorry for the delay. So basically, there is no way to make a fist only server. Sorry :(

• I sorted thru all the files and I couldn’t get my server to only allow fists :( tho I blocked all the classes yet I could get whatever class I wanted lol