Seeing what it takes to level up (inspired by another post)

• So I was inspired by this post on the chivalry forums today to make a large spreadsheet to find player rank and hours played to determine how hard it is to rank up.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12240&start=10

Just add your numbers below and we’ll see what we get! I will post the graph in a couple of days.

In the original post on the forums, the OP only seemed to have about 20 data points, so I figured I would go large scale.

Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc … sp=sharing

This way, all of the data is made into a graph so I do not have to manually enter it

• Well , you should had contacted me , i would had edited my first post and put that graph in , but it still a good idea to make it like that.

• @Rayeon:

Well , you should had contacted me , i would had edited my first post and put that graph in , but it still a good idea to make it like that.

by doing this it gets more publicity and is less work. Sorry for not contacting you, though

• The Achievements seem to track a number of points at least towards level 20 or whatever the achi is, but I’m not sure whether that’s score or just something that’s used to measure the progress.

• @BobT36:

The Achievements seem to track a number of points at least towards level 20 or whatever the achi is, but I’m not sure whether that’s score or just something that’s used to measure the progress.

I don’t know how rank is calculated, but I do happen to know a kill is 200 “points”, an assist is 100. So you can pretty much use those achievements to figure out the equation if you’re better at math than I am.

• My post from reddit:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ChivalryGame/co … up/c98z6pw

copied:

With the help of SlyGoat and DoomyDoom, we were able to come up with:

185518170.75493/(1+7173.8403187541e^(-0.12307082990094x))

some more information to help:

• ranks are gained through points

• 200 points for a kill

• 100 points for an assist

• Rank 5 achievement takes 27069 points

• Rank 10 achievement takes 75302 points

• Rank 20 achievement takes 314370 points

• I am rank 50 with 11415800 points

• (insert more data gained from other gamers)

friendly reminder

This is an approximation. Rank zero seems to start very high. However, the transition from 0 to 1 seems appropriate. As well as the transition from 49 to 50.

You can find out your own number of experience points by referring to:

Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config\UDKStats.ini

and it will be the number at the top.