We need more non clan-based, rank 30+ servers

• Will someone with leadership skills please create a community limited to only players that are experienced in duels and can actually predict the opponents movements worth a fuck? Theres this gap between us veterans and the newbies that is simply incompatible in all aspects, i made a whole server go away because they were all simply getting annihilated by me. At least they didnt kick me this time. Yea i know there are certain servers with mostly just good players, but i think those servers are ruled by the biggest fuckwits in the community, the most competitive people here, and they are mostly trash talky imbeciles. Most of them can´t stand losing and will group up on you if they don´t like the way you play.

• Well, server admins can set ranks… Which I tested and they HAVE been fixed by the way… You will see people join and then leave right away when they aren’t the minimum rank, but they no longer leave a ghosted self on the server and fill it up.

So it’s just a matter of people actually setting up a ranked server now. We won’t have any official servers do this, but hopefully m ore people will use this. I know a lot of the clans would like this, it just didn’t work last time. Thankfully it’s fixed now.

• The daily life of a level 37 pubbie - being squashed like a fly by bulky competitive players…heuheu ;)

• @CRUSHED:

The daily life of a level 37 pubbie - being squashed like a fly by bulky competitive players…heuheu ;)

Ah, crushed, one of the VIKING or IO players if i remember correctly :) You´ve always been a cunt, and your whole establishment is nothing but a team of bitter angry cunts. Which is the reason for this post i made here. We need servers that are not clan based. The cunt clans such as those 2 i mentioned will ruin the overall playing experience for a person that is not within their cunt hive-mind establishment.

Also, the reason because i am not wanted in these servers, is that i keep owning you people so hard when i join your servers. You just hate a player that is good and refuses to be a part of your shitty asshole lowlife clan regime.

• It would help the new player community to have Official low-level and mid-level servers, too.

• @danezcou3:

Also, the reason because i am not wanted in these servers, is that i keep owning you people so hard when i join your servers. You just hate a player that is good and refuses to be a part of your shitty asshole lowlife clan regime.

I’m sure that’s the reason and it has nothing to do with your wonderful wonderful attitude.

Ah, crushed, one of the VIKING or IO players if i remember correctly :) You´ve always been a cunt, and your whole establishment is nothing but a team of bitter angry cunts. Which is the reason for this post i made here. We need servers that are not clan based. The cunt clans such as those 2 i mentioned will ruin the overall playing experience for a person that is not within their cunt hive-mind establishment.

• @Xeekik:

@danezcou3:

I’m sure that’s the reason and it has nothing to do with your wonderful wonderful attitude.

If you only knew the circumstances i´m dealing with you would have shut your ignorant mouth. And please, stay on the subject of my post.

• Guys don’t feed the troll.

• @Falc:

Guys don’t feed the troll.

You´re from the Illuminati order clan, how unpredictable of a response from someone i just exposed the true side of. This is going to be a hilarious thread if it continues to go into the direction it seems to be leaning towards.

I´m begging you people, stay on the subject of the original post or else this thread will turn into shit.

• It would be actually really good for the community if there was low tier/mid and high tier official pubs with there being a minimum rank required and a max level for the server. That way people can be on the same skill level and get better so the new people wont get destroyed and quit…Example, low tier=rank 1-15, medium=15-30, high tier=30+… just an idea

• @danezcou3:

@Falc:

Guys don’t feed the troll.

You´re from the Illuminati order clan, how unpredictable of a response from someone i just exposed the true side of. This is going to be a hilarious thread if it continues to go into the direction it seems to be leaning towards.

I´m begging you people, stay on the subject of the original post or else this thread will turn into shit.

All these threads turn to shit because of the nature of which you post.
    If I see you on a duel server we will see if you have the skills to back up your boastful flaming posts.

Steam: -VK- dustytretch

• Thread going into a hilarious direction ? In what way? In the one where you are 160 lbs and tell people to shut their mouth on the internet and bust out the big insults or the part where you have disgusting acne in your face? Oh yes Daniel ;) You shitty little troll.

Also your banned from the competitive duel servers because you act like an idiot and because of your asshole attitude, and dont you dare to bring skill into this , your a small, small son.

• @CRUSHED:

Thread going into a hilarious direction ? In what way? In the one where you are 160 lbs and tell people to shut their mouth on the internet and bust out the big insults or the part where you have disgusting acne in your face? Oh yes Daniel ;) You shitty little troll.

Also your banned from the competitive duel servers because you act like an idiot and because of your asshole attitude, and dont you dare to bring skill into this , your a small, small son.

None of what you just said really makes any sense. You think that calling me fat has any meaning? God you are immature man.

• @danezcou3:

None of what you just said really makes any sense. You think that calling me fat has any meaning? God you are immature man.

I didn’t really call you fat. I called you a small chicken who insults people on forums. God you are immature man. Really obvious troll :?

• @danezcou3:

@CRUSHED:

Thread going into a hilarious direction ? In what way? In the one where you are 160 lbs and tell people to shut their mouth on the internet and bust out the big insults or the part where you have disgusting acne in your face? Oh yes Daniel ;) You shitty little troll.

@danezcou3:

I genuinely hope your family dies in a car crash.

And you are calling crushed immature?

• @CRUSHED:

@danezcou3:

I didn’t really call you fat. I called you a small chicken who insults people on forums. God you are immature man.

I´m not even trying to insult you, but if you take these remarks so seriously it must mean that they really do get inside your mind. Which means they are true in some aspects. Just admit it man, you´re a part of a lowlife scum hivemind which you like to call your clan. You´re a bunch of degenerative scums, and ya know, maybe its good that you´re together in these clans, you have someone to relate to on a daily basis!

• @danezcou3:

@CRUSHED:

@danezcou3:

I didn’t really call you fat. I called you a small chicken who insults people on forums. God you are immature man.

I´m not even trying to insult you, but if you take these insults so seriously it must mean that they really do get inside your mind. Which means they are true in some aspects. Just admit it man, you´re a part of a lowlife scum hivemind which you like to call your clan. You´re a bunch of degenerative scums, and ya know, maybe its good that you´re together in these clans, you have someone to relate to on a daily basis!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WzB63CUOtc

Stop trying for everyone sake

• @dustytretch:

@danezcou3:

definitely need a single server to get together all these cool people together. voting not required !

• @gregcau:

@dustytretch:

@danezcou3:

definitely need a single server to get together all these cool people together. voting not required !

I´m 100% willing to play on high level servers that are ruled by people who have no particular inclination towards any clan. the clans stick together, and its always going to be hard to play with clans that are a hivemind of lowlife scum that group up on you for no reason. Let me play these scum on an equal playing field. Let them trashtalk, let them whine, but if they group up on me, they will get kicked by the admin.

• Arguments aside, Danezcou does have a point about us needing some non clan high rank servers.

No one can deny the huge gaps in ability between somebody who is new to the game, and somebody who is established and used to all the weapons, their range and timing, and proper play styles.

But there are also fairly large ability gaps between the more casual playing veterans, and clan members. Obviously you will be far improved by going to clan training and drilling effective techniques for hours on end against high level players who are all criticising and contributing to each others growth.

I personally haven’t met any clan members who seem douchey yet, maybe I’m not paying attention.

That said, if more people express interest, I’d be more than happy to sponsor a small european server for the vets who want a challenge.

Hope you guys settle your differences.