Ammo crates

• This is something I feel have been perhaps oversighted or ignored since the release of the game, Ammo crates have some very odd locations through out the maps which may sometimes be a bit overpowered for either the Attacking or Defending team.

But first of all I want to state that I really hate the Global ammunition refill timer, cause its very irritating if you are an Archer with say Javelins that have a very low ammunition count, then an Knight or Man-at arms refills from the ammo crate, thus leaving you to wait a while to refill. Aslo I think that rather than having stupid ammo count timer for each map, there should be one for everyone, say 30 seconds as it used to be in Age of Chivalry.

I also think that the positioning of the ammo crate in Darkforest - first part, the one close to the mason attacking spawn is retardingly placed for the Agathain defending team to take advantage of if they manage to sieze that area on the map, AND those ammo crates on Darkforest has a refill timer that lasts for 4 seconds or so (I’m not sure how long it was) Why not make a strict time for them all.

Also another thing about ammo crates is that they should give the Archers with crossbow their Pavise shield back upon using the ammo crate. If one player is attempting to plant another pavise shield while that person already has one, his old & first pavise shield should break, or his planted pavise shield should break upon refilling. BUT this may be an issue; what if you perfectly plant your pavise in a spot you might return to, and then you shot your last bolt, you run to the ammo crate, refills ammo without thinking of alternative two for refilling pavise shield, then it breaks… no big issue, but might be a bit annoying, so I’d place my bet on alternative one for the pavise shield refill, though if so, we might see someone plant a pavise shield on ground, then use one on back.

I don’t mind that too much really.

• The global cooldown needs to be changed to a local one.

• Too much Pavise, need more Passive! :P

I do believe that they are actually working on ammo box locations in the latest beta patch (Someone confirm me on this - I’m too lazy to find out myself :? )
    I don’t really see much of an issue with the refill timers though, is it too much to have to wait a few seconds to refill again?

• @jrmftw:

Too much Pavise, need more Passive! :P

I do believe that they are actually working on ammo box locations in the latest beta patch (Someone confirm me on this - I’m too lazy to find out myself :? )
    I don’t really see much of an issue with the refill timers though, is it too much to have to wait a few seconds to refill again?

I know they moved the ammo crate in Stoneshill from the throne, to the middle of the room.