BOT AI

• Sometimes when I create a bot game to try something out, I notice some bots are better than others. I might be just imagining it, but if not is there a setting in any of the config files for bot AI?

• All AI is reflective of the person’s intelligence that they were created after. It’s a healthy mix of devs and kickstarter backers. ;)

(That’s a joke)

• Bots are trying to feint, and it is nice, but I would like to see them try a parry once in a while.

Do you devs plan on adding something on the bots IA ? Maybe just automatic parrying if they are in idle state at the first movement of the player sword ?

• @ReMixx:

All AI is reflective of the person’s intelligence that they were created after. It’s a healthy mix of devs and kickstarter backers. ;)

(That’s a joke)

I want dev lead level AI!!

QA level at least ;)

• @Harry:

Sometimes when I create a bot game to try something out, I notice some bots are better than others. I might be just imagining it, but if not is there a setting in any of the config files for bot AI?

Some are real tkers too !

And I swear a couple have kicked me at spawn.

• And sometimes they just hang around in spawn which is really really annoying. :x

• I want somekind of crazy uber brutal smart and fast AI bot so I can train against. While it would be hard to make it smarter like humans, make it react very fast and attack very fast wouldn’t be so, and it would make it easy for people to practice parries and other tactics.

• ~RD~ Modded Matrix Mayhem

Come play on my server,

they are amazing, i swear they are learning and have adapted very nicely to the modded game style we play thats very fast paced epic action and has about a 10 ft jump.

The bots are doing everything we do and even sum stuff we cant do.Ive been watching them for over 3 months now, great oponents they are.

It would be nice to be able to modifly they attributes though, or even rename them, and if they switched to fists and used the throwing weps , that would be amazing.

• OP AI.

• @Kimiko:

OP AI.

Nerf intelligence, artificial or otherwise!

How are the dumb people supposed to compete otherwise?