I see no servers

• Hey

As of today i se eno servers. What’s going on?

• If Steam goes down, you may not see any servers as it relies on Steam for managing them. As of right now (6:52 am EST), Steam is down so you wouldn’t be able to see them now for example.

It’s really annoying because I was totally in the zone working on my alternate server browser :x

• @ReMixx:

If Steam goes down, you may not see any servers as it relies on Steam for managing them. As of right now (6:52 am EST), Steam is down so you wouldn’t be able to see them now for example.

It’s really annoying because I was totally in the zone working on my alternate server browser :x

I was in the zone of finishing first (once again) but then Gaben had to cut me off.

• Sometimes I also just can’t see servers, or the servers I see are displayed incorrectly or I sit in the “loading” screen indefinitely. I’ve found the answer to all of these is to restart Steam (was suggested by someone on these forums a long time ago). The weird thing is sometimes I have to restart twice, but after twice I’ve never had the problem continue.