Is it just me or grand mace animation broken?

• I see this weapon’s animation get choppy and desynced quite often. Is this some sort of a bug or do I have to deal with it?

• I’ve noticed that too. But its slow enough to block it easily. Not a high priority.

• @lemonater47:

I’ve noticed that too. But its slow enough to block it easily. Not a high priority.

Grand Mace is definitely not slow. It’s windup is very close to 2hand swords.

• I’ve been noticing that the two handed mace and the maul are a bit choppy. I saw both go straight through me while I tried to parry. Keep in mind I don’t mean go through my parry, I mean the handle and head of both passed through me entirely while I parried and no contact was made.

This makes me think it’s a lag issue.

• Lol one of the many things broken in this game

• Heh should have seen it during the alpha, it was completely disconnected from your player camera. XD You’d be looking one direction while your arms were swinging in the other.

• @quigleyer:

I’ve been noticing that the two handed mace and the maul are a bit choppy. I saw both go straight through me while I tried to parry. Keep in mind I don’t mean go through my parry, I mean the handle and head of both passed through me entirely while I parried and no contact was made.

This makes me think it’s a lag issue.

I´ve experienced the exact same thing with the Zweihander today. I was on a FFA and I parried but the opponent´s swing went straight through me, dealing no damage, no contact with my parry.

What the hell is going on?

• @BobT36:

Heh should have seen it during the alpha, it was completely disconnected from your player camera. XD You’d be looking one direction while your arms were swinging in the other.

not from your POV. I mean from a defender’s POV. Grand Mace animation is so skippy.

• Well there still is the issue of “ghost swings” in the game, where you see an (usually impossible) attack that does not actually hit anything… but is confusing as hell.