Game WIll not Start

• Since I have bought this game I have been completely unable to play. My game won’t launch at all. I click Play in Steam and nothing happens. I try to launch it directly through UDK.exe (even with Administrator rights) and nothing happens.

I can’t attach my launch.log because it didn’t create one. I see numerous other people have the same issue, but I can’t find a solution. I was really looking forward to playing this game, but I’m tired of jumping through hoops just to play games I bought and I am strongly considering just asking for a refund on Steam. I have already tried verifying my cache as well as well as installing the redistributables myself, as per the instruction of fellow Steam users, but I’m still getting the issue.

Could anyone please advise me on what I should do? Here is my dxdiag. As you can see, I surpass the minimum requirements by far.

• Please also attach your Launch.log. Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs.

Do you have Comcast Constant Guard?

• I do not have a launch.log. In fact, there is no Chivalry folder under My Games at all. It does not seem as if the game runs long enough to generate one. Whenever I try to click Play the windows cursor turns to ‘busy’ for about a split second and then nothing further happens.

As for Comcast Constant Guard, no I don’t have that.

• Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255)

Start by updating your Windows. You don’t have SP1 yet.