Infinite Ammo Option

• I’ve mentioned this before, but it would be wonderful to have optional infinite ammo for throwable weapons like knives, axes, pots, javs. This could help create fun games like infinite ammo oil pot FFA’s and whatnot… I understand this wouldn’t be part of official servers, but private servers should get more fun options like this.

• Wow what a chaotic mess an all oil pot battle would be. I approve! :D

• Nice idea :D

• Last I checked you could do it in single player. Oh and it’s activated in the devs internal builds for testing things.

• Still waiting on the sack of rocks projectile which we can throw at people from atop walls. :)

• I personally would find the fun to play on such a server to be very short-lived.

• @bagetti:

I personally would find the fun to play on such a server to be very short-lived.

Yeah, I agree that it wouldn’t be something that you could really do all the time, but the option to sometimes do it would be very fun. :)

• @ReMixx:

Oh and it’s activated in the devs internal builds for testing things.

Keeping everything to themselves, aye? What poopers.

• @Matti:

What poopers.

Agreed.

• It could be nice to help people train their aim with throwing weapons. To need for killing himself or searching for an ammo box is extremely boring.

• bump.

I am still very interested in this becoming an option. Please please please consider this, Torn Banner! (at least give me a good reason why we cannot have access to such an option, please!)

• i think Slaughtervomit wants something… wouldn’t know what though…

All jokes aside, i do think this could be a good option.

• @Woodzi:

i think Slaughtervomit wants something… wouldn’t know what though…

Well, I’m just saying it could help out with some fun stuff like knive throwing fights and oil pot fights that I’d like to have on our server… Makes me sad I can’t do that :(

• Can’t you change the refill time on crates to a second, but it wouldn’t be as fun as infinite ammo without needing to return to crate so you can do something like oil pots versus slings. :P

• @Slaughtervomit:

@Woodzi:

i think Slaughtervomit wants something… wouldn’t know what though…

Well, I’m just saying it could help out with some fun stuff like knive throwing fights and oil pot fights that I’d like to have on our server… Makes me sad I can’t do that :(

Javelineers versus MAAs would be a fun nanny battle. My money would be on the javelineers.

• With an infinite ammo option, we’d definitely need more projectiles to choose from.

I nominate the following ammo options:

Rocks

Mud

Filthy peasants

Diseased animals

Archers

• @DokB:

Still waiting on the sack of rocks projectile which we can throw at people from atop walls. :)

And we are still waiting for our undead army to be summoned… I am sure we will all get our wishes someday.

• @DokB:

With an infinite ammo option, we’d definitely need more projectiles to choose from.

I nominate the following ammo options:

Rocks

Mud

Filthy peasants

Diseased animals

Archers

You forgot cakes! D:

• theres a server called modded matrix mayhem… it has lower gravity… and the archers have like 50 javelins/bolts/arrows. Idk about fire pots. But 50 is still closer to infinite than you can do. Maybe you can ask their admin how they even got it up to 50 because i have no idea…also, the throwing weapon count is like double normal so 4 throwing axes, and possibly 8 throwing knives, i didn’t ever equip knives so idk…but it doesn’t seem to be an option in my config lol

• @clayton-bigsby:

theres a server called modded matrix mayhem… it has lower gravity… and the archers have like 50 javelins/bolts/arrows. Idk about fire pots. But 50 is still closer to infinite than you can do. Maybe you can ask their admin how they even got it up to 50 because i have no idea… it doesn’t seem to be an option in my config lol

Thank you so much!! I will investigate this.