Speedhacker!

• http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198041288484/

was in a game with him and he was moving and swinging weapons 2-3times faster.

he’s called DB then some unknown symbols, which show up as squares in the game.

he ruined the game for everyone we all ended up leaving, if anyone was in this game also please back me up.

EDIT: changed his name from “DB | ( ?° ?? ?°)” to his current one.

VAC status: ban(s) on record

• Wait… this name sounds familiar to me. It was a few days ago. I’ve noticed the same, he was much too fast, with a decent ping. He was like 3 times faster moving than me (he was vanguard, I was MaA).

• @HammelGammel:

Wait… this name sounds familiar to me. It was a few days ago. I’ve noticed the same, he was much too fast, with a decent ping. He was like 3 times faster moving than me (he was vanguard, I was MaA).

yes he mostly plays vanguard it seems, as he was when he was hacking today.

• Gotta get some footage of him doing it. You need proof.

• @lemonater47:

Gotta get some footage of him doing it. You need proof.

Aw, but shouldn’t he be banned anyway just for having VAC bans or record?

• Nope angrydave, a VAC ban doesn’t mean you need to be banned from this game. There are VAC supported servers and there are not. The ones that don’t support VAC should be playable to anyone with a VAC ban. As long as you have the ability to enable/disable VAC servers they can never VAC ban you on all servers.

• I just meant that he’s obviously used cheats if he’s been vac banned before. That seems like proof enough for me- I wouldn’t need to see video evidence.

• What someone did in the past is only capable of rising suspicious, it is not proof. :)

• They need to add a hint that you are playing hacker servers unless you check vac in the server filter, or check it by default and have a explanation pop up when you hover your mouse over vac filter.

• none of the van ban stuff works with chiv atm. vac ban doesn’t not stop you from entering any server. subtle cheat engine abuse is ramp-id. there is prolly a speed hacker in ever other server one plays one. but you can’t tell. this needs to be addressed. instead of covered up.

• none of the van ban stuff works with chiv atm. vac ban doesn’t not stop you from entering any server. subtle cheat engine abuse is ramp-id. there is prolly a speed hacker in ever other server one plays one. but you can’t tell. this needs to be addressed. instead of covered up.