Some 2 handed weapons in 1 hand

• I’ve been called hacker a tons of times because i was carrying a long sword or sword of war in both 2 hands, and the option of having a shield combined with this sword.
    I hope this is not some kind of bug because it does look weird carrying a 2handed sword in 1 hand being able to carry a shield aswell.
    Is this normal ?

• They are bastard swords and weaker in one hand. This is intended. Press 1 to equip/unequip the shield.

• Working as intended. Now you can yell it to the noobs calling you hacker next time:)

• That’s completely normal. Its in the training.

What is a bug is having a 2 hand bastard sword in one hand WITHOUT a shield. That’s a bug where you swap weapons lots of times. I forgot the combination. You can parry with it too and it doesn’t hae any shield penalties.

• @lemonater47:

That’s completely normal. Its in the training.

What is a bug is having a 2 hand bastard sword in one hand WITHOUT a shield. That’s a bug where you swap weapons lots of times. I forgot the combination. You can parry with it too and it doesn’t hae any shield penalties.

Yep that’s getting fixed next patch. Unfortunate because that should be a feature really. Everyone but Tibbs thinks so anyways, (occupy Torn Banner!).

“Bastard” (Hand-and-a-half) swords are meant to be used either 2 hands or one-handed, that’s the nature of them. So yep all those 3 swords there can be used with a shield perfectly normal, and that part isn’t a bug. As the other guy mentioned, it’s in the training! :)

• Guy that plays the game least doesn’t want it in there. Too shame, would be a nice feature.

• Yer it is pretty stupid to remove a feature that has no real out-balanced outcomes. It only adds to the game and is an added option for having a bit of fun. There are generally superior options to use them a 1 handed bastard sword without shield, it is fun doing so though.