Votekick display size

• The size of the votekick on the screen is too big on low resolutions : 1024*768 for instance. It takes a third of the screen, and really disturb the vision.

I don’t know if player has access to transparency of the votekick display.
    I don’t know if player has access to display or not of the votekick.
    I don’t know if player has access to size of the votekick display.

I would like to know also if the time of display could be reduced.

1. Voteckick display size is too important on low res
    2. What are the cvars modifying the display of the voteckick ?
    3. Could the votekick last shorter ?

Of course, as increasing the resolution will lead to performance decrease, which are already not very high, I am compelled to use the native one.

• Yes, finally someone has spojen!

That thing is extremely big and annoying. I dont care for votekicking shit, I need a clear view on the battlefield. I suggest decreasing its size by 70% and moving it to the upper left corner.

• @funthomass:

Yes, finally someone has spojen!

That thing is extremely big and annoying. I dont care for votekicking shit, I need a clear view on the battlefield. I suggest decreasing its size by 70% and moving it to the upper left corner.

And then us playing in 1080 won’t be able to see the God damn thing.

• Just add an option which makes it disappear as soon as you have voted.

• @Asmon:

Just add an option which makes it disappear as soon as you have voted.

I would like this a lot. Currently the vote window is way too big on lower resolutions and lasts way too long.

• Adress the size in not-so-uncommon low res, and the duration : make the vote box disappear after you voted, just keep the small line with the results.

It is a small point indeed, but annoying to an extreme point when everybody on the serv have a grudge against each other and keep voting again and again.

Or, if easier, give players the cvar to allow or not the display of votekick

• @lemonater47:

@funthomass:

Yes, finally someone has spojen!

And then us playing in 1080 won’t be able to see the God damn thing.

Not if they make it scale properly with the resolution.

• Yea, this has actually been discussed a lot in game, the consensus among most players is that

it just needs to vanish off your screen once you’ve voted, the messages in chat are fine.

• After experiencing it again…

Maybe just get rid of the grey box around the timer, which eats a quarter of my screen, and keep the text, if it is easier

I can not highlight enough the annoyance it is creating for the minor detail it is. And it is not as difficult or polemic as the balance issues, feints, else

• @Coledash:

@Asmon:

Just add an option which makes it disappear as soon as you have voted.

I would like this a lot. Currently the vote window is way too big on lower resolutions and lasts way too long.

True story. It wouldn’t hurt making it translucent as well.

• Actually the whole UI is horrible for people with low resolutions (I have to play with 800x600). If I enable to display my friend’s names (the green ones that appear next to your friends characters) I don’t see anything from the game. Same for chat/votes etc. The duel screen (“XXX vs XXX, Duel Starts in 5-4-3-2-1”) is cut in half/completely wrong aligned. I don’t see much of the scoreboard because the symbols are way too small. Etc, etc…