Enable chat during the 15 second end score screen

• see title. its a great moment to recap and trash talk but the chat is disabled. theres guaranteed to be some lol funny stuff. actually, now that i think of it, chivalry has some very funny in game chat sometimes.
    discuss

• Pretty sure you just press tab again to exit the scoreboard and you can chat as normal.

Don’t try typing something out though just as the scoreboard auto-pops up, it can bug out and leave you unable to do anything until the server loads up the next map.

• Yup. :) Just tab out and chat per usual.

• There’s a bug right now which sometimes prevents you from chatting before the map changes, been on the bug list since release. Otherwise, you can chat for the most part.

• @b3h47pte:

Yup. :) Just tab out and chat per usual.

Except if you’re typing a message when the scoreboard pops up. Then you’re bugged.

• Wut. I could’ve swore I fixed that before release T___T Oh well. Life of a programmer.

• If you’re typing before the scoreboard pops up, the chat window stays open but hidden. If you press ESC it’ll close it and you can tab back out of the scoreboard and type normally.

• @SlyGoat:

If you’re typing before the scoreboard pops up, the chat window stays open but hidden. If you press ESC it’ll close it and you can tab back out of the scoreboard and type normally.

Or you should be able to continue typing while the end of round scoreboard is up :P

@b3h47pte:

Wut. I could’ve swore I fixed that before release T___T Oh well. Life of a programmer.

Someone doesn’t congratulate the opposing team on a job well done after the match.

• @ReMixx:

@SlyGoat:

If you’re typing before the scoreboard pops up, the chat window stays open but hidden. If you press ESC it’ll close it and you can tab back out of the scoreboard and type normally.

Or you should be able to continue typing while the end of round scoreboard is up :P

I’m filling you in on the temporary solution ;)

• @SlyGoat:

@ReMixx:

@SlyGoat:

I’m filling you in on the temporary solution ;)

Luckily that wasn’t meant to be a snide comment otherwise I’d counter with I developed the temporary solution to your server browser. ;)

• Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.

• Hey, I didn’t code the server browser. Unlike someone in this thread.

• @SlyGoat:

Hey, I didn’t code the server browser. Unlike someone in this thread.

@b3h47pte:

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurn.