Armor hack

• Am I crazy or does it seem like very rarely some people have knight armor on archer maa or vanguard. The other day it took 3 over head bardiche hits to kill a archer. Usually takes 2 tops. I noticed the same thing with a maa and a vanguard. If my machine was a more beastly I would constantly fraps.

Anyways anyone else notice anything like this or is it just me?

Further more and even more rarely I have seen people dodge with classes other then maa, though I just think please be lag. I have never seen someone doing this all game but I have been running behind a team mate in t/o and seen them side step dodge a attack was like wtf??

• Is rarely really the right word? :?

And I think you’re just lagging. Because it is not possible for you to kill them with 3 overheads. The maximum is 2 overheads (and they’re dead).

Bardiche damage to other classes
    Archer
    Head 113
    Torso 90
    Arms 90
    Legs 72
    Man-at-Arms
    Head 100
    Torso 80
    Arms 80
    Legs 64
    Vanguard
    Head 81
    Torso 65
    Arms 65
    Legs 52

Find out more here.

• @Matti:

Is rarely really the right word? :?

And I think you’re just lagging. Because it is not possible for you to kill them with 3 overheads. The maximum is 2 overheads (and they’re dead).

Bardiche damage to other classes
    Archer
    Head 113
    Torso 90
    Arms 90
    Legs 72
    Man-at-Arms
    Head 100
    Torso 80
    Arms 80
    Legs 64
    Vanguard
    Head 81
    Torso 65
    Arms 65
    Legs 52

Find out more here.

Oh I know it is impossible I am very familiar with the bardiche. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this suspicious material.

• I’m not sure if having another classes armor is the best or only way to account for the phenomena you witnessed, but yes I’ve seen people clearly take more damage than they’re supposed to be able to. Nothing recently though, it doesn’t seem like a pandemic.

• Fraps?

Don’t get that piece of shit.

Get bandicam. You don’t need a beastly computer to run it. FPS while recording hardly drops. It also uses small files sizes while recording so you don’t need an external hardrive. And the free version allows you to record for 10 minutes at a time in full 1080. With the website name at the top of course.

The video in my sig was with the free version on my laptop. The deal sound is my laptop microphone not bandicam. And for some reason it uploaded to YouTube in 1080 even though my laptop screen is 768. Random.

But the whole unedited clip was 41MB. That was over 6 minutes long recording at the highest quality. Editing it actually increased the size to 250MB.

Sorry to sound like a salesman but getting fraps is bad and its only kept alive by fanbois. Don’t get burned.

And I haven’t seen it as a bug at all. So possibly a hack.

• It’s possible if the fight went long enough the player in question had regenerated health between hits enough to stay alive. Right now you can instantly start your health regeneration by tapping sprint, which is something that has been fixed in the next patch - so just a few seconds can give you a considerable boost of 10 or 15 hp. Combined with leg hits that could feasibly be the cause of what you’re experiencing, since you say it’s rare.

• I had two rounds yesterday where I hit a knight 4 times with a bastard sword, then got nailed once with the grand mace and died (note I had the amount of health to die in one hit). Super frustrating!

Honestly I’m suspecting my blade went clean through them as I’ve begun to observe with me (times blades just go straight through me while I parry and it’s just a miss). I’m not sure if it’s parry related, but there are definitely a lot of blades that pass through me. It’s entirely possible one didn’t actually hit.

• Just to ease some people’s minds. Swings and arrow projectile damage is handled clientside. If I hit you on my screen, it counts as a hit no matter were you actually are on the server. This holds true for arrows as well.

I say this so you can be sure that lag is not a factor your ability to hit someone; someone cannot use lag to avoid taking damage. If you hit someone and you see blood and hear sounds, it’s counted as a hit and dmg is dealt.

I can confirm beyond a shadow of a doubt there are no health hacks for this game. There used to be godmode hacks, but they were patched back in february.

What you’re witnessing is a misjudgment on your side for certain.

• Noticed I survived like 5 slashes on time from a knight while playing VG. seemed a bit odd. Also noticed a MMA absorbing damage from 4 people at once. Think it’s just lag though.

• @Slight:

What you’re witnessing is a misjudgment on your side for certain.

I’m not saying that people are using lag to avoid being hit, but some hits that look to connect just don’t. I actually have witnessed this to my advantage quite a few times over the past several days. Usually when attacking and looking like I’m striking I combo right after, so I’m unable to notice if every single hit sprays blood and flinches the guy, though.

But I’m with you here, I’m not seeing this (guys with a lot of health) enough to be a problem or suspect any foul play on the side of my opponents.

I was JUST playing an LTS match where it came down to me and an archer in the arena. I saw his weapon go straight through me, and I didn’t flinch him (so it’s not the “ghost animation” playing after flinching someone). He noticed it as well, I had a chat with him about it afterwards.

• @SlyGoat:

It’s possible if the fight went long enough the player in question had regenerated health between hits enough to stay alive. Right now you can instantly start your health regeneration by tapping sprint, which is something that has been fixed in the next patch - so just a few seconds can give you a considerable boost of 10 or 15 hp. Combined with leg hits that could feasibly be the cause of what you’re experiencing, since you say it’s rare.

I would totally abuse that if my pinky didn’t hurt when I do not use toggle sprint lol jk. Yeah seen the blood n such on hit. This makes the most sense.

I thought perhaps people were hacking to were they could use knight armor on other classes.

• @BandOfTheHawk:

@SlyGoat:

It’s possible if the fight went long enough the player in question had regenerated health between hits enough to stay alive. Right now you can instantly start your health regeneration by tapping sprint, which is something that has been fixed in the next patch - so just a few seconds can give you a considerable boost of 10 or 15 hp. Combined with leg hits that could feasibly be the cause of what you’re experiencing, since you say it’s rare.

I would totally abuse that if my pinky didn’t hurt when I do not use toggle sprint lol jk. Yeah seen the blood n such on hit. This makes the most sense.

I thought perhaps people were hacking to were they could use knight armor on other classes.

I think the whole server would notice that quite easily :p

• I have noticed this effect as well when it seems to take 6 hits to kill an archer. But I believe it is a combo effect of lag and lack of stamina. I believe if you are close to out of stamina the actual damage done is quite less than the stats or it is considered a non damage hit. I am sure Goat will be able to confirm how stamina effects the damage done.

• Stamina doesn’t effect damage done.

• A knight survived 3 brandistock thrusts is that normal?

• @seriooo:

A knight survived 3 brandistock thrusts is that normal?

Yes it is.