GG?

• Does anyone here say “good game” after a round? I find that less and less people are doing it and it leaves me hartbrokn.

It arouses me deeply and makes my ovaries tingle

• @Matti:

It arouses me deeply and makes my ovaries tingle

You have ovaries?

• @ReMixx:

You have ovaries?

Everyone has ovaries. You just have to look real close.

• I always do, in any game. Even in Dota 2, except there I usually say it ironically.

• @SlyGoat:

Even in Dota 2, except there I usually say it ironically.

Sarcastically?

Because that’s not like 10,000 spoons, when all you need is a knife.

• Video game social convention is that you say “gg” when you surrender, before using the in-game surrender system, or when you 100% know you are going to lose after a crucial mistake/battle/etc.

When you win, you say “easy”. Otherwise you are not man enough and should quit whatever game you are playing.

• @Wingy:

Video game social convention is that you say “gg” when you surrender, before using the in-game surrender system, or when you 100% know you are going to lose after a crucial mistake/battle/etc.

When you win, you say “easy”. Otherwise you are not man enough and should quit whatever game you are playing.

Do you even play brah?

• @ReMixx:

@Wingy:

Video game social convention is that you say “gg” when you surrender, before using the in-game surrender system, or when you 100% know you are going to lose after a crucial mistake/battle/etc.

Do you even play brah?

Tbh havent played chivalry in some time, Im a bit fed up with videogames in general atm. Growing up sucks :(

• Have you ever played at all Wingy? XD

Also aww Matteh! *hugs.

I usually don’t say “gg” but say something else along those lines instead.

Or just shout FOR THE GLORY OF AGATHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I love hearing that.

• I see it all the time, actually. So never fear Matti. Chivalry isn’t dead yet! (not the game)

• @Wingy:

@ReMixx:

@Wingy:

Do you even play brah?

Tbh havent played chivalry in some time, Im a bit fed up with videogames in general atm. Growing up sucks :(

Growing up? D’aw.

• @Kimiko:

I see it all the time, actually. So never fear Matti. Chivalry isn’t dead yet! (not the game)

Maybe it’s just the Aussies. :(

• @Kimiko:

I see it all the time, actually. So never fear Matti. Chivalry isn’t dead yet! (not the game)

Notice how she omitted saying that she says it ;)

I say it every game. 8-)

• @ReMixx:

I say it every game. 8-)

Aye! even if some one put the smackdown on you so hard you could swear they were hacking, its part of the gamers code (if we had one)

• Lol it’s true, I don’t say it very often, but I DO… I think I just don’t like to say “gg”. I like spelling things out. So I’ll be the one to say “Good game guys” or something like that. :P

• @Kimiko:

Lol it’s true, I don’t say it very often, but I DO… I think I just don’t like to say “gg”. I like spelling things out. So I’ll be the one to say “Good game guys” or something like that. :P

That completely makes sense, I was never one for text speak but GG is one exception I’ll take.

Lk Srsly gys… I nvr use txt spk… this is jst how awsm my splling is.

• @King:

Lk Srsly gys… I nvr use txt spk… this is jst how awsm my splling is.

This is still better than broken english. Although broken english can be hilarious at times.

Ll-lia-FEIY

• CQuR8LVKhUE
    Mcn1Q9fWahM