Chivalry no gravity

• No grav discussion.

• I am currently stream a no grav server @ http://www.twitch.tv/jackr4z

• Its so fun. And its always constant screaming.

Good times.

Where’s the no grab server based. If there’s one thing in learned on a no grab server having 200 ping almost doesn’t matter.

• Zweihander.

• @Helgeran:

Zweihander.

Brandistock, mate.

• Actually, Grand Mace.

Low grav is lots of fun… you learn a new way of fighting and become very careful with your footwork as each swing (or parry) propells you into the air, so no sudden turn around.

Siege weapons and glitching around the map can be extremely entertaining… however, do not play with Archers. Find a server where they are disabled, otherwise people will just constantly float while shooting and no melee will occur.

• @Helgeran:

Zweihander.

It does turn into zwei central after a while.

• I think you mean low grav. If there were no grav, you would never come down after a jump.

• @TobiwanK3nobi:

I think you mean low grav. If there were no grav, you would never come down after a jump.

Lol.

No grav server wouldn’t be that fun.

• @Don_Kanaille:

Actually, Grand Mace.

Low grav is lots of fun… you learn a new way of fighting and become very careful with your footwork as each swing (or parry) propells you into the air, so no sudden turn around.

Siege weapons and glitching around the map can be extremely entertaining… however, do not play with Archers. Find a server where they are disabled, otherwise people will just constantly float while shooting and no melee will occur.

I feel the opposite way, archering in low grav is a hell of a lot of fun. I find melee to be stupid and annoying in low grav. Remove melee, keep ranged… (+infinite ammo somehow)

• I sometimes visit a server called “Low Grav Chaos”. You know what is saddest thing about the server? That it is the least glitchy and laggy server around… :?

• @Slaughtervomit:

I feel the opposite way, archering in low grav is a hell of a lot of fun. I find melee to be stupid and annoying in low grav. Remove melee, keep ranged… (+infinite ammo somehow)

Wow, you are the last person I expected to read this from. Low grav is where the Maul really shines. Since you usually cannot trade blows fast due to the strong knockback, the single strike damage weapons really become great choices.

Archering annoyed the hell out of me, and it pretty much makes any class besides Archer obsolete.
    They can just float away from you endlessly and shoot and even reload while doing so. I would not have thought that was your thing.

I sometimes visit a server called “Low Grav Chaos”.

Best server I found so far. Lots of fun!