KnACK MAKES GAME 10/10 IN 4 CHANGES

• 1. ARCHERS HAVE A FAIRLY SMALL CONE OF INACCURACY

RIGHT NOW PLAYERS HAVE TO CREATE RANDOM CHANCE BY RUNNING LIKE RETARDS, AND ARCHERS HAVE TO TRY AND GUESS WHERE THEY’RE GOING. THIS WOULD FIX MANY FLOW ISSUES AND MAKE THE GAME MORE FUN FOR EVERYBODY.

2. TAKE OUT FEINT OR SPEED UP PARRY

THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ABOUT ON THE FORUM FOR SO LONG WHY HASN’T IT BEEN ADDRESSED YET HOLY SHIT COME ON. SOMETHING IS OBVIOUSLY WRONG AND NEEDS IMMEDIATE ATTENTION

3. 1H WEAPONS SHOULD NOT CAUSE FLINCHING

SUDDENLY FACEHUGGING ISN’T AN ISSUE OH MY GOD WHO THOUGHT OF THIS THIS IS WONDERFUL

4. SPEARS HORIZONTAL SLASH SHOULD BE REALLY FAST

SUDDENLY THE WEAPON HAS AN INTERRUPT MECHANIC TO MAKE IT NOT A PIECE OF SHIT COME ON DEVS ARE YOU EVEN TRYING

• 5. PARADISE FLAIL CHANGES TO MAKE IT INTERESTING

FLAIL DEALS HALF DAMAGE TO PEOPLE BEHIND SHIELDS, CAUSES THEM TO FLINCH. FLAIL IS THE ONLY 1H THAT CAN CAUSE FLINCHING. STILL HAS LOW DAMAGE AND SPEED

THERE IT’S FIXED NO PROBLEMO

• Why would you make the archer a completely unskilled class? Got good aim? Too bad, you rolled a 1. :?

• @BillDoor:

Why would you make the archer a completely unskilled class? Got good aim? Too bad, you rolled a 1. :?

BECAUSE ITS A SUPPORT ROLE AND IT SHOULDN’T FUCK UP THE ENTIRE GAME TO MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A SNIPER

• @Knack972:

5. PARADISE FLAIL CHANGES TO MAKE IT INTERESTING

FLAIL DEALS HALF DAMAGE TO PEOPLE BEHIND SHIELDS, CAUSES THEM TO FLINCH. FLAIL IS THE ONLY 1H THAT CAN CAUSE FLINCHING. STILL HAS LOW DAMAGE AND SPEED

THERE IT’S FIXED NO PROBLEMO

5 CHANGES

Would be better to make flails the ONLY weapon who can hit behind parry/block that easy (pretty much all 1h can surpass block/parry super easy)
    Or the best:
    Bring be the original skillful game. Beta/november build. This shit right now is bullshit. Would never buy it in this state. Each patch, which takes over 3 fucking months brings NOT FIXED bugs and MORE BUGS.

• Every single one of those changes is terrible. Are you trolling or do you just have a grandly overinflated sense of your intelligence?

• The caps lock should have been a dead giveaway

• I think he’s butt hurt. Whatsamatter, Knack? Mean ole archer shoot you in the head? :P

• @BB:

The caps lock should have been a dead giveaway

It is, but it still doesn’t tell me a dead giveaway of what.

• Oh my god I love you

• @BB:

Oh my god I love you

I was just thinking the same thing.

• @BillDoor:

I think he’s butt hurt. Whatsamatter, Knack? Mean ole archer shoot you in the head? :P

HERES A SPECIAL ON EFOR YOU MR QUICKSCOPE AHAHAHAHA FEEL THE BURN

• I prefer to use the saber over my crossbow.
    It’s the closest to a scythe in blade; also, stabby stabby.

But a compound bow with fire arrows and explosive payloads? Sign me up :D

• I think the OP’s point was made…and then this thread got dangerously offtopic. Locked.