INT Duel server

• Just wanted to give a shout out to the folks running and playing in the Int duel server. Played there for about 4 hours last night and had a great time. I got my ass consistently kicked but I learned a lot. Glad to find a group that was gracious in victory and would provide tips to improve my strength of arms. Also got to cross blades with Bada. Boy was that scary. Anyway, to the good sirs of INT I salute thee.

• Remember, when in doubt, spam lmb while sprinting towards your enemy, half the time their block will fail.

• I wouldn’t be caught dead doing that against anyone with an iota of knowledge in a duel server.

Or maybe I would. :)

• Glad you enjoyed yourself, come back anytime :D

• @Anonymoose:

Glad you enjoyed yourself, come back anytime :D

I enjoyed playing with you the other day too moose, nice to see how people duel in the states!
    Annoying that the times I am online will be different to the times which the server is populated :(

• Since I have my own server it’s kind of a tough call, but I’d still say Interitus Duels is my fav server =]

• Bunch of Nubulie in there, I can’t tell how good bada is because he feints. He needs to L2Play

• @theuprising:

Remember, when in doubt, spam alt swing while sprinting towards your enemy, half the time their block will fail.

FTFY

• @ChuckingIt:

Bunch of Nubulie in there, I can’t tell how good bada is because he feints. He needs to L2Play

It’s truly the only way I win. I just stand still and feint until I run out of stam. Once my stam runs out, the real attack comes. Then I crouch to regain stamina. And rinse and repeat. L2PRO

On a non-sarcastic note, I’m glad you had fun in our duel server OP and I hope you come back again! :D

• I vaguely remember cutting your head off many times.

Also hello :P.

This is Padawan(1).

• Indeed sir padawan. I remember you removing my noggin with a jump spin reverse overhand. Was a sight to behold.

• I’m not sure I remember fighting you, but if you keep hanging around the server I’ll no doubt see you around. Glad you enjoy it… nothing quite like a good duel is there?

@bada:

@ChuckingIt:

Bunch of Nubulie in there, I can’t tell how good bada is because he feints. He needs to L2Play

It’s truly the only way I win. I just stand still and feint until I run out of stam. Once my stam runs out, the real attack comes. Then I crouch to regain stamina. And rinse and repeat. L2PRO

On a non-sarcastic note, I’m glad you had fun in our duel server OP and I hope you come back again! :D

Clearly there’s skill involved both ways but they have stark differences. I’d love to fight you without feints sometime just to see.

Unless you’re chicken? ;)

• @The:

Clearly there’s skill involved both ways but they have stark differences. I’d love to fight you without feints sometime just to see.

COME AT ME BRO

• @bada:

@The:

COME AT ME BRO

That is an amazing picture =0

• The server is great, so many skilled people hang out there it is always a challenge. Thanks for hosting it INT! On a side note, have you ever considered putting a minimum rank of 5 or something on the server? Every few minutes a complete noob finds their way in and ruins a good duel because they think it is ffa.

• @venom2:

The server is great, so many skilled people hang out there it is always a challenge. Thanks for hosting it INT! On a side note, have you ever considered putting a minimum rank of 5 or something on the server? Every few minutes a complete noob finds their way in and ruins a good duel because they think it is ffa.

It was indeed getting pretty bad yesterday. Needs more Admins!

• @venom2:

The server is great, so many skilled people hang out there it is always a challenge. Thanks for hosting it INT! On a side note, have you ever considered putting a minimum rank of 5 or something on the server? Every few minutes a complete noob finds their way in and ruins a good duel because they think it is ffa.

Every once in a while, a noob figures it out too :P
    Also we have a lot of regulars there to inform (read: votekick) people who ffa.

• Like bada said, some new players realize it and start dueling, but the main reason we took rank limits off was because when they first released the rank limits it was bugging the server out and kicking everyone out regardless of rank on map change, so we just removed it. Not sure if it works better now.

• @Anonymoose:

Like bada said, some new players realize it and start dueling, but the main reason we took rank limits off was because when they first released the rank limits it was bugging the server out and kicking everyone out regardless of rank on map change, so we just removed it. Not sure if it works better now.

Kimi said somewhere on the forums that it works better as far as ghosting players go, not sure about the map change bug though. Was going to test that tonight actually

• As a regular on the server, I’d also like to say thanks. Due to having a terrible computer, duels are one of the few elements of the game I can really enjoy, and this server is where I’ve learned the most and had the most fun at on Chivalry.