Why do bans look like kicks?

• Alright, so I was in this game and I killed a guy at the end of a round, Started a “Kick,” got kicked, tried to re-join, and it says I’m banned.

Why arn’t the names of removal from the server different? Just says you’re getting “Kicked,” not banned.

• You are temp banned after being kicked for 5 minutes. With enough kicks server operator might look into you and see if your decide to ban you? They can easily spectate your behavior, anyone can, people can even fraps you and report your behavior. idk the official server ban rules but on none official servers they can ban you at will.

• @BandOfTheHawk:

You are temp banned after being kicked for 5 minutes. With enough kicks server operator might look into you and see if your decide to ban you? They can easily spectate your behavior, anyone can, people can even fraps you and report your behavior. idk the official server ban rules but on none official servers they can ban you at will.

It was a non-official server, this was the first time i was kicked, just for a non-agressive TK at the end of a round.

Not sure if you’re misunderstanding, but I’m saying that the text says you’re being kicked, yet I was banned, you would think the text should say, “Ban the player?” or something like that, instead of it saying “kick the player.” HUGE difference.

• Some guy banned me from a private random server for killing him a couple times. Kinda pathetic imo.

• Huh I’m surprised it even shows servers your banned from.