Awesome driver for ATI Mobility Radeon users!
Hello! I just started playing last night, and I was having some serious framerate issues on my laptop.
I managed to get my hands on some good ATI Mobility Radeon drivers that boosted my framerate a LOT.
My specs are as follows:
Acer Aspire Ethos 8943G
ATI Mobility Radeon HD5650 1gb VRAM
I first tried the game with the drivers that came with my laptop, then with modded 12.11 driver from Tweakforce. My framerates were between 15 and 30 @ 1270x720, and low settings.
Then I stumbled upon Tweakforce’s modded 10.10m driver. My framerate is now a constant 45-60 on low settings, I haven’t tweaked my settings higher yet. Also, my GFX card’s temperatures lowered significantly with this driver, so I have to recommend it to every Mobility Radeon user out there.
The driver can be found here: http://www.tweakforce.com
1. Go to downloads -> XtremeG ATI Mobility drivers -> Choose from Windows 7-8 or Win XP drivers -> Choose 10.10m suitable for your operating system (32bit or 64bit).
2. Uninstall your old ATI drivers from the Control Panel and REBOOT.
3. Use Driver Sweeper to sweep all ATI drivers and REBOOT.
4. Install XtremeG 10.10m drivers and once more REBOOT.
5. Enjoy better framerates and lower temperatures.
I so love this game right now.