Killing the king isn't possible now…

• So we hacked down the door with the cart, and then this happens…

[attachment=0:3h24w0cr]2013-04-09_00001.jpg[/attachment:3h24w0cr]

• Yes this has happened to me. If your lucky and the king is honorable he will come out and fight…true story

• Can you think of anything out of the ordinary that happened in the door stage? This is a very rare bug we haven’t been able to determine the cause of yet.

• @SlyGoat:

Can you think of anything out of the ordinary that happened in the door stage? This is a very rare bug we haven’t been able to determine the cause of yet.

The cause is just the engine. Its an unstable engine. It has feelings. Sometimes it just doesn’t want to cooperate.

• @SlyGoat:

Can you think of anything out of the ordinary that happened in the door stage? This is a very rare bug we haven’t been able to determine the cause of yet.

Any information is appreciated. I have never been able to reproduce this.

• @SlyGoat:

If I remember that game correctly (need confirmation) then something strange did happen. The game went right into the last stage once the ram hit the wall, it skipped the gate ramming part and the next thing I saw was a closed gate and the king on the wall.

• As far as I can remember, we finished the objectives really fast. Between killing the peasants, and knocking down castle door, we probably took less than 3-5 minutes.

Otherwise, nothing else is out of the ordinary. We did go through the whole process of having to fill up the cyan bar when knocking down the door.

And, it IS indeed a rare bug. First time I’ve ever seen that happen.

• @Jironasaurus:

As far as I can remember, we finished the objectives really fast. Between killing the peasants, and knocking down castle door, we probably took less than 3-5 minutes.

Otherwise, nothing else is out of the ordinary. We did go through the whole process of having to fill up the cyan bar when knocking down the door.

And, it IS indeed a rare bug. First time I’ve ever seen that happen.

+1. The 2 times i have seen that bug was on a ultra fast game.

• We had it last time. All that I can think of is that the map got restarted at first by an admin (for it was a training and we needed everyone to be ready).

• Whenever I’ve had this happen the ram gets to the gate, and the smush the gate objective immediately finishes but doesn’t and the gate gets stuck.