Sydney's Random Fun Times [pewpew]

• Hey guys, I just recently was able to upgrade my computer enough to stream games. The game I’m focusing on is obviously Chivalry! I wanted to make it known that I’ll be streaming roughly every day at certain times. I would love for people to watch and give me feedback on how I play.

Bio:
    Hey my name is Sydney. I’m a female gamer who resides in Tacoma Washington and goes to school full time. I’m silly and fun-loving. Games I play (and will most likely stream) other than Chivalry include: Starcraft 2 (My life for Aiur), The Hidden: Source, Diablo 3, Amnesia, and pretty much anything I find interesting on steam. In Chivalry, I’m currently a level 30 man at arms and belong to the wK clan (US West Sir Clan or “Western Knights”). I enjoy Chivalry so much that I’m in the process of making a mason “woman” at arms cosplay (I’ll make posts on that and give tutorials on how to make that when it’s finished) I’ll be debuting this cosplay at Pax Prime in Seattle at the end of the summer. My favorite game settings in Chivalry are currently Free-for-all and dueling.

If you’re interested, this is a picture of what I look like (I have a webcam on my stream so I’ll be able to prove this is me):

!
    !
    !
    ! ermahgerd ernstergerm!

How to find me:
    Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/Meowray
    Tumblr: http://void-ray.tumblr.com/
    Steam: Sasochan

Stream times:
    If you want to watch me stream, you will most likely find me online every day when I have free time. I usually will start playing around 3:30-4:00pm PST until 11:30pm PST (with breaks in between) If I’m not streaming and you would like to watch me stream, you can ask me via Tumblr/Skype/Steam. I also take game suggestions.

Misc information:
    I’ve gotten many questions about how I came up with the name “Meow” or “Meowray”. I’ll explain here so I don’t have to answer these questions again.

Meow- Before I was Meow, I was “Shnitzel’s Girlfriend” because my boyfriend at the time who got me into Chivalry was named “Shnitzel”. Sadly, him and I broke up and I realized I needed a name that related to me more. My best friend at the time and currently my best friend still was named “woof”. With that, I decided to name myself “Meow” so I would have someone to play along with.

Meowray- I’m an avid Starcraft 2 fan. I’m a Protoss and my life will forever be for Aiur. My tumblr name is “Void-ray” (named after a Protoss air unit from Starcraft 2) and when coming up with my Twitch account, I thought combining my steam and tumblr names together, creating “MeowRay”.

I want to make this known… I don’t think I’m amazing at this game. I am mainly doing this have fun and put my personality into the game along with improving. Also, I may use offensive language while streaming, so if you get upset with that please do not tune in. Finally, I’m new to streaming, so the stream will probably be a little iffy at times but I’ll learn the more I stream. If anything goes wrong with my stream please make it known to me. Also if you have any tips you would like to share, please go ahead and share them!

I hope to see you all around and play with some of you at times. Happy pillaging! <3

• @wKMeow:

I enjoy Chivalry so much that I’m in the process of making a mason “woman” at arms cosplay (I’ll make posts on that and give tutorials on how to make that when it’s finished) I’ll be debuting this cosplay at Pax Prime in Seattle at the end of the summer.

Start practicing the voice on your stream and I’ll watch it daily.

• @SlyGoat:

@wKMeow:

I enjoy Chivalry so much that I’m in the process of making a mason “woman” at arms cosplay (I’ll make posts on that and give tutorials on how to make that when it’s finished) I’ll be debuting this cosplay at Pax Prime in Seattle at the end of the summer.

I don’t think I am allowed to reply to this thread.

• @SlyGoat:

@wKMeow:

Was working on it last night ;D

• Cool :)
    Lol. Your username reminds me of this picture…
    [image:1bvjwmhd]http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww19/kimiko_desu/Just Me/kimikitteh.jpg[/image:1bvjwmhd]

• @SlyGoat:

@wKMeow:

Settle down goat. You’re definitely too old for this one.

• @ChuckingIt:

@SlyGoat:

@wKMeow:

I’m a college student if that helps o.o

• @b3h47pte:

Cool :)
    Lol. Your username reminds me of this picture…
    [image:1ddlyg8t]http://i701.photobucket.com/albums/ww19/kimiko_desu/Just Me/kimikitteh.jpg[/image:1ddlyg8t]

haha, I like cats but my name just comes from my friend xD I guess it’s growing on me. ^^;

• @wKMeow:

Well then, nice to meet you :D

• @ChuckingIt:

@wKMeow:

lmao

• @ChuckingIt:

@SlyGoat:

@wKMeow:

You have no idea how old I am :P

Also, get your mind out of the gutter.

• @ChuckingIt:

@SlyGoat:

@wKMeow:

• @ChuckingIt:

@wKMeow:

lol?

• Well Meow, I’ll be at Pax Prime as well, and we can have fun xD I’m also a cosplayer, but I was thinking of doing a more manly Vanguard, because it would be weird to see it as a female… xD lolol.

All I have to say though is that you give too much info here… Especially around this bunch! Lol Now I have to protect you! Sheesh! ;)

And damn you Mike :P

• @Kimiko:

Especially around this bunch!

I won’t take offense.

I’m harmless !

Just my own sense of humour :-)

• @Kimiko:

Well Meow, I’ll be at Pax Prime as well, and we can have fun xD I’m also a cosplayer, but I was thinking of doing a more manly Vanguard, because it would be weird to see it as a female… xD lolol.

All I have to say though is that you give too much info here… Especially around this bunch! Lol Now I have to protect you! Sheesh! ;)

And damn you Mike :P

My main class is man at arms so I needed to cosplay it xD
    Making it more form fitting, shorter tunic, and a heel on the boot. Need to make it more feminin ;D
    We totally should meet up! My clan leader is coming and as is a few of my friends from Chiv. I might derp around in the Starcraft panles a bit though ;D.

Also pshh Idc. I have protective friends c:

• @Kimiko:

Well Meow, I’ll be at Pax Prime as well, and we can have fun xD I’m also a cosplayer, but I was thinking of doing a more manly Vanguard,

Your not going to have a beard are you?

Also HOWDY Meow!

Are you and Kimi going to have an authentically awesome helmet as part of your cosplay?
    And if so will it be the kickstarter helm? that would be rad.

• @King:

@Kimiko:

Well Meow, I’ll be at Pax Prime as well, and we can have fun xD I’m also a cosplayer, but I was thinking of doing a more manly Vanguard,

Your not going to have a beard are you?

Also HOWDY Meow!

Are you and Kimi going to have an authentically awesome helmet as part of your cosplay?
    And if so will it be the kickstarter helm? that would be rad.

I’m having a really hard time finding a helmet for my cosplay to be honest xD I found one that is like perfect. Only it’s $100 and it’s $5…
    http://www.swordsofmight.com/phrygian-n … large.aspx

I would love to have something cheaper and lighter xD

• Welcome to the forums.

• @BillDoor:

Welcome to the forums.

That is one of the more random things I’ve seen but it seems quite appropriate for our forums…