Sadistic developers

• That rage vid reminded me of the achievement shoot the shortbow 10,000 times.

I mean wtf how evil is that???

Thats like adding an achievement “Kill 2,000 people with the sling”

• @gregcau:

Thats like adding an achievement “Kill 2,000 people with the sling”

Isn’t that in CU2?

• And yet we all still strive to achieve it.

• Mine is somewhat glitched. I shot 85 in one map yet it only counted 23 :(

• What rage vid?

• @BobT36:

What rage vid?

Oh you know… that one… rage… vid.

• The shortbow was actually quite bad ass at release. It got nerfed somehow, dunno how, but it just feels god awful now.

• @Hitom:

The shortbow was actually quite bad ass at release. It got nerfed somehow, dunno how, but it just feels god awful now.

Everyone got better over time. Rendering the shortbow more and more useless.

• @lemonater47:

@Hitom:

The shortbow was actually quite bad ass at release. It got nerfed somehow, dunno how, but it just feels god awful now.

Everyone got better over time. Rendering the shortbow more and more useless.

This. lol.

At least the shortbow is fun to mess around with sometimes and the achievement is shot based since you end up with so little kills. The other night I turned ragdoll length to 0 and turned drawtracers on so every kill I got, the enemy dissapeared and looked like I shot them into another dimension with my warp cannon :P

• Meh, if you don’t want the achievement, don’t strive to get it. :O It’s that simple to ME anyway :P

@LoverBoy.USA:

Mine is somewhat glitched. I shot 85 in one map yet it only counted 23 :(

Maybe they only count shots that hit?

• Let it Rain is the worst achievement in this game. It doesn’t help that it doesn’t count all your shot either. At least the arrow doesn’t have to land on someone.
    Somehow, I got through it, and it is satisfying as hell to receive the achievement, considering there gotta be like 10 persons who got it legitimately.

• You got the achievement?
    :o You must have 100% of all the achievements by now (that’s sort of my long term goal once I get back to gaming) I am going to 100% this game, saving the King of Kings for last.

• Why would it be satisfying to click the fire button 10,000 times having to reload every 30 clicks?

Achievements like that are dumb, yet people still care. It baffles me

• @King:

You got the achievement?
    :o You must have 100% of all the achievements by now (that’s sort of my long term goal once I get back to gaming) I am going to 100% this game, saving the King of Kings for last.

I’m missing 7 actually. The 3 tutorials achievements are officially confirmed as bugged, and “Fire Nemesis” is bugged for me. I’m stuck at 3/20 for Fire Starter, even though I probably did 100 kills with the oil pot. I suck too much as an archer to get “Five Star Archer”, my record was 5 headshots in one game. I’m also missing "Just a flesh wound"and I don’t know if I’m close to getting it.

Best achievement is definitly Fist of Fury :D
    Anyway, good luck with the hunting :P