Chivalry Beta Version Q

• Hi!

So I read the patch notes that are currently live for the beta version and I must say that they sound magnificent.

That makes me wonder, is there really any reason for me NOT to play on the beta version?

(The only reason I can think of is that weapon unlocks probably aren’t universal. If I unlock a weapon in beta, I have to do it again in retail).

• @bagetti:

Hi!

So I read the patch notes that are currently live for the beta version and I must say that they sound magnificent.

That makes me wonder, is there really any reason for me NOT to play on the beta version?

(The only reason I can think of is that weapon unlocks probably aren’t universal. If I unlock a weapon in beta, I have to do it again in retail).

Yes, Beta servers are rarely populated after the first week when everyone checks it out.

• The beta servers were down for a while - we brought them back up, but there haven’t been many people on them since. So that’s the biggest reason right now, low population. That’ll probably change when we update it again; but either way, it shouldn’t be much longer now until those changes go live. I think we’ve fixed up most of the problems from the beta by now.

• Great, thanks for the answers. :) Well if the beta servers are low populated it might not be so enjoyable to play on them, at least right now.

Looking forward to the new patch. Moar polish!