There is a hacker

• his user name is king aragon idk if its spelled corectly but he has been crashing server and i thought u should know

• Hello,

First of all, this is not a bug report, thus will be moved.

Secondly, you do not have sufficient evidence for us to do anything. Please refer to this thread and how to contact an admin should the need arises. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7356

Thank you.

• Forum probably lacks a bit of information for navigating around. As you may see at his post count, its his first time around here, he probably didn’t know where to go :-P

Not much to be done with hackers on the game, unless VAC works.

• For what it’s worth, I saw him and I can confirm this happened. It was King Malric, somehow he was cosmetically identical to the Mason king. Not sure if he had the same stats, but regardless, a vote to kick him would come up and when it ended the server would crash.

• @The:

For what it’s worth, I saw him and I can confirm this happened. It was King Malric, somehow he was cosmetically identical to the Mason king. Not sure if he had the same stats, but regardless, a vote to kick him would come up and when it ended the server would crash.

I know exactly who that is. And he will be dealt with when some of our server issues are resolved.

And wolfy, shhhh.

• Not the first time I’ve seen hackers crash servers when they are kicked, must use a DoS attack.

• @Kimiko:

Hello,

First of all, this is not a bug report, thus will be moved.

Secondly, you do not have sufficient evidence for us to do anything. Please refer to this thread and how to contact an admin should the need arises. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7356

Thank you.

Why isn’t there a sticky for how to report cheaters?

• How many more stickies do we need? There is a thread at the very top that is stickied about the Mod Group and to use it to report hackers and abusers :/

• @Kimiko:

How many more stickies do we need? There is a thread at the very top that is stickied about the Mod Group and to use it to report hackers and abusers :/

You have to aim at the person with the lowest intelligence. Then no one would have trouble finding it.