Is the lag feeling already fixed?

• Or is it still there? I stopped playing since that killer patch came out, before that I was playing daily.

• I’m sorry, I do not know of what you are referring to. What may be one way to you, is not how it is for someone else. Sorry :/

• @Kimiko:

I’m sorry, I do not know of what you are referring to. What may be one way to you, is not how it is for someone else. Sorry :/

I’m talking about this
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9638

• And from everything I’ve read and from what I’ve experienced, the game always feels sluggish after an update because of settings being reset. Did you check your FOV? We all had to readjust those settings, thus the game plays fine now. And since no one else has posted in that thread since February, I’m guessing it’s fine for all of them.

Have you not played since the last update? There was also another patch since then, so may want to check your FOV/video settings again just in case.

• Unfortunate the lag is still here and for me is now even worse than it was after the january patch, the game now really feels weird :( I never had any issues before the january patch, now is unplayable. Too bad coz I loved this game.

• @Sir:

Unfortunate the lag is still here and for me is now even worse than it was after the january patch, the game now really feels weird :( I never had any issues before the january patch, now is unplayable. Too bad coz I loved this game.

… :|

I guess it’s a lost cause then. Well, it was extremely fun gaming time while it lasted.

• Well, there is another patch that will be released shortly. You can either check it out on the beta app, or wait for it to come out and see if it fixes any of your issues.

Otherwise, not sure what to tell you. Sorry you’re having problems :/

• This game really has no excuse to run poorly on many computers. It’s just not optimized at all. Maps like Citadel or the winter map drops framerates like Arma 2 does. I have to run the game almost minimum to get playable fps.

I have i5-3570k and a GTX 670 FTW and I can run every game on max settings and get 70-90+ fps. Even Red Orchestra 2 which runs on the same engine, I can run it at 144 fps. (I have a 144 Hz monitor)

This game drops to frequent 40-50 fps when there are many players on the field. Doesn’t matter what graphic settings I have. It seems to be CPU issue just like Arma 2, which is strange because Unreal Engine wouldn’t use so much CPU calculation like Arma 2 does because Arma has to calculate AI. I’m sure other people would experience the unplayable levels of 10-20 fps in the same setting.

• @man:

This game really has no excuse to run poorly on many computers. It’s just not optimized at all. Maps like Citadel or the winter map drops framerates like Arma 2 does. I have to run the game almost minimum to get playable fps.

I have i5-3570k and a GTX 670 FTW and I can run every game on max settings and get 70-90+ fps. Even Red Orchestra 2 which runs on the same engine, I can run it at 144 fps. (I have a 144 Hz monitor)

This game drops to frequent 40-50 fps when there are many players on the field. Doesn’t matter what graphic settings I have. It seems to be CPU issue just like Arma 2, which is strange because Unreal Engine wouldn’t use so much CPU calculation like Arma 2 does because Arma has to calculate AI. I’m sure other people would experience the unplayable levels of 10-20 fps in the same setting.

True. I cannot play Citadel OR Arena, the only two maps that lag like crazy for me. All the other maps are fine.

• Chivalry still “lags” terrible. Input/output delay (for example texture hog - Citadel) is not even the real problem for this game. Shitty netcode is!

It seems non of the programmer(s) at TBS won’t even touch that part. Probably due to lack in anything beyond Unreal script.

They don’t even want/try to fix “insta hits” which would require much less manpower resources. IMO mostly because almost every melee player abuses them now. I guess, Steve is afraid of hard QQ and potentially players’ quits would sky rocket. On the other hand TBS don’t seem to understand how many playerbase is lost in extremely short time exactly because of this same problem.

• @Peacerer:

Chivalry still “lags” terrible. Input/output delay (for example texture hog - Citadel) is not even the real problem for this game. Shitty netcode is!

It seems non of the programmer(s) at TBS won’t even touch that part. Probably due to lack in anything beyond Unreal script.

They don’t even want/try to fix “insta hits” which would require much less manpower resources. IMO mostly because almost every melee player abuses them now. I guess, Steve is afraid of hard QQ and potentially players’ quits would sky rocket. On the other hand TBS don’t seem to understand how many playerbase is lost in extremely short time exactly because of this same problem.

Haha! no wonder you are so terribad at the game, all you do is whine on forums all day long xD

• @Hitom:

@Peacerer:

Chivalry still “lags” terrible. Input/output delay (for example texture hog - Citadel) is not even the real problem for this game. Shitty netcode is!

Haha! no wonder you are so terribad at the game, all you do is whine on forums all day long xD

I haven’t caught your forum name ingame. ;)

• @Peacerer:

I haven’t caught your forum name ingame. ;)

Not everyone uses the same name.

Anyway I guess my memory is bad because I don’t find the game laggy at all.