Sorry for posting this, but…

• I tried browsing through a crap ton of threads, but couldn’t find the developers’ answer to one question:

What in the last patch destroyed the game, exactly? FPS sucks for a lot of people with good PCs, and who could before the patch play the game just fine. The game on my PC looks like an early 2000’s game, but I get somewhat playable framerates, WHILE I can play Skyrim and all them fancy games on 1920x1080 & Med/High settings just fine. Why isn’t there a reverse patch or something, or at least a fix already? From what I understand, it’s been LONG since the bad patch.

I mean, we’re paying customers here. I paid for the game, I’d like it to work properly.

-Aspergeri

Again, I apologise for posting this if the question is indeed answered by staff somewhere, I simply couldn’t find anything but angry players giving their thoughts regarding this problem, and other players helping them out, but no answer from devs. If such an answer exists, please remove this thread and PM me a link or something, I’d like to see the answer. :)

• Agreed , even if the FPS are still “decent” there is a drop of 30% performances since the last patchs

• It doesn’t look fancy enough for you? That’s your critical issue, warranting a thread in support? Fair enough, wanna get your money’s worth, but I could point to a plenty of other threads, getting almost completely disregarded (at least feedback wise), pointing to an issue that denies players the ability to even play the game at all - regardless of their PC specs.

Some from the last few weeks, and some from months before as well-

! http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=11500
    ! viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12504
    ! viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12287
    ! viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12188
    ! viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12091
    ! viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12057
    ! viewtopic.php?f=69&t=11596
    ! viewtopic.php?f=69&t=11488
    ! viewtopic.php?f=69&t=8153

• I think you misunderstood something, maybe on purpose, maybe not.

Something went wrong with one of the recent patches, and I’ve yet to see any announcement or even hint from the devs that the problem is being fixed, or even under inspection. It’s a great game, I can play it on lowest settings and lowest resolution just fine, but I KNOW my computer should run it a lot better than this, as would many others’, yet the game is unbearably laggy for them as well. And you can’t deny that it does kind of look like some FPS from the year 1999 with settings on lowest. I know there’s something wrong with the game itself, or its engine, and it can be fixed. I’d just like to know if the problem is being ignored, or worked on.

My question, I believe, was pretty clear. I suppose you could call this thread yet another plea for answers…? And yes, I’ve read tons of threads about this matter, and the fact that there’s no clear answer on anything, is what I believe warrants yet another thread in support.

Thank you for going through all the trouble of finding those links for me, though. :)

• What are your computer specs?

• I think what you are missing is that so far every time the game is updated it changes the game settings back to default high res graphic options. It basically turns everything back on that you may have turned off. So go in and check your settings first and make sure they are where you had them before.