AHH, so frustrating, UDK.exe not working, please help!!

• Just installed the game and I’m getting this message everytime I try to start it up. I’ve actually already played it for a little while, it would let me get on a few times at first… but not anymore I guess, can someone please help, I feel like I just wasted $25…

• @ReMixx:

Try launching the game from the UDK.exe C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32. What happens? Does it create the folders in Documents\My Games\Chivalry?

• Hmm strange, I launched it in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\Win32 folder, and it workd from there, what does that mean?

• That means that you should attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt in a reply.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag.exe from the search results, and then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

• Here you go.

• When I try to attach the launch log it says “The file is too big, maximum allowed size is 1 MiB.”

• Hmm, it seems this is happening again… I’ve been accessing the game through the UDK.exe in the folder this whole time, but now even that doesn’t work and I get the same message… no Idea why, any help please?