New game league?

• I noticed dark age gaming is not online now. I’m not sure if its perma gone though. Anyway, I would really like to see a clan leaderboard, an ongoing league, and tournaments for both NA and international organized neatly on one site. I’m in NA, but I’m actually very interested in knowing more about the international chivalry community. If I was a web programmer I would have done it already myself.

I feel that having clan happenings(list of clans and players, wins/losses, the ability for any clan leader to create a tournament or competition on the site, a voting system for leaders to vote on rules) neatly organized and publicly displayed would help strengthen the competitive community significantly. Are there any websites that offer these features that we could set up for chivalry? Perhaps we could set up a web dev group so that the community could work together to make us a site. Any other ideas on how we could make this happen?

At the least, we could set up a wordpress site with the basic features of clan leaderboards, profile pages, and tourney listings.

• Its a good idea. I could build one if there was enough interest from all the clans and got the final score screenshots.

We could show individual total kills, post the weekly ESL, etc.

• That would be great Greg. Lets see what we can come up with.

I did just hear that DAG is still going, so lets see if we can show that we want a more organized and updated site for chivalry. I’m sure they are planning to do more with it. Perhaps they need more web programmers to help. Anybody?

• I just talked to Height from Lg and he said DAG is technically defunct, but that he is working on getting things going for future leagues and tourneys, and is taking care of the hosting himself. So soon we should be set up! Thanks Height!

• As always, I’m willing to stream, ref, fund, organize, and host.

• @HandsomeHodge:

As always, I’m willing to stream, ref, fund, organize, and host.

And for the first time, I am as well =]

• @Daiyuki:

@HandsomeHodge:

And my axe.

• I am also willing to help out. We currently have a 5 vs 5 TO EU tournament going on which I am organizing and I will happily organize more and help out wherever possible. [IO] can also usually provide a server for matches to take place on.

Also thinking that it would be nice if we could set up an intercontinental competition somehow. Details would of course have to be worked out but I’m just throwing the idea onto the table.

• @demon_cleaner:

I am also willing to help out. We currently have a 5 vs 5 TO EU tournament going on which I am organizing and I will happily organize more and help out wherever possible. [IO] can also usually provide a server for matches to take place on.

Also thinking that it would be nice if we could set up an intercontinental competition somehow. Details would of course have to be worked out but I’m just throwing the idea onto the table.

Demon has done a fantastic job organising what is the biggest and best EU tournament this community and game has seen. he forgot to mention the site he put together (with a little help)

http://chivalryscrims.org/

I am also willing to help out and we talk with and cast with Height too :D

• @Del:

@Daiyuki:

@HandsomeHodge:

And my axe.

And my bow.

• Kila is working on something and if we pull it together right, keep it simple and fun. I will post up when we are ready.

• @HandsomeHodge:

Yeep count me in as well…

• @Anonymoose:

And my bow.

Grandmace* [FTFY]

• A well organised site would also encourage new players to get involved with watching and keeping up to date with tournaments/clans too.

How much are Torn Banner into the competitive scene? Once they fix the game up it would be awesome to see some official support.

• Official support for competitive gaming should have been in the marketing from day one instead of spending money on a ton of “official” servers. But lets be real, this game is no where near ready for prime time, far too many bugs and glitches to be exploited.

• Since they are such a new company I honestly think it’s wise not to jump straight into the competitive scene. They need to get their foundations sorted first, that includes getting a well formed player base and a game that works. In an ideal world they wouldn’t have released until the game was fit for competitive play, unfortunately Torn Banner don’t have all the money in the world.

Either way, I think the future is very bright indeed. :D

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.