New feature : Kick an enemy

• Hello (and sorry if my english is poor).
    I was wondering : What about including a Kick-System in Chivalry : Battle for Agatha ? We already seen this system in several games like Dark Messiah of Might and Magic, and others. Kicking an enemy don’t inflict any damage on the oponent, but it push this last one farther, in order to escape when he is too close. The kick could also reduce a little the stamnia of the opponent. I think it’s a cool idea when we are in danger and that we want to escape. Of course, the kick musn’t work everytime, but im sur we can found a nice system about this features.
    What do you think ?

• i think its a great idea. im just afraid it would be spammed

• i would prefer it to only be available to the 2 handed wielders because they are probably far more muscular than say a Man at Arms or something like that. and it would work like this. a Guardsman when engaged and gets his parry blocked would have the ability to kick them away before they have time to swing again, and it would inflict NO damage and would cost about a lil more than a quarter of your stamina (kicking someone a fair distance to not be hit by a long sword would be quite a feat to do) and then they will be stumbled by the kick for about 1 second and maybe even slightly less so the Gman or the Crusader or the Heavy Knight could get a clean good but very small opening to smash them into bits but you cant just click your block other wise you will pick it up while staggered and it will still hurt ya a good amount. It will only be for the people that completely mastered the timing. Ex the screen will turn hazy and blurry but not to blurry just enough to have the feeling like you have the wind knocked out of you, and when things start to clear up you can right away block it with your shield successfully and you wont get hurt or anything and youll be fighting again just like that.

• i think its a great idea. im just afraid it would be spammed

Don’t worry, kicking an enemy cost some stamina in order to avoid spam.

i would prefer it to only be available to the 2 handed wielders because they are probably far more muscular than say a Man at Arms or something like that. and it would work like this. a Guardsman when engaged and gets his parry blocked would have the ability to kick them away before they have time to swing again, and it would inflict NO damage and would cost about a lil more than a quarter of your stamina (kicking someone a fair distance to not be hit by a long sword would be quite a feat to do) and then they will be stumbled by the kick for about 1 second and maybe even slightly less so the Gman or the Crusader or the Heavy Knight could get a clean good but very small opening to smash them into bits but you cant just click your block other wise you will pick it up while staggered and it will still hurt ya a good amount. It will only be for the people that completely mastered the timing. Ex the screen will turn hazy and blurry but not to blurry just enough to have the feeling like you have the wind knocked out of you, and when things start to clear up you can right away block it with your shield successfully and you wont get hurt or anything and youll be fighting again just like that.

Yeah it’s a nice idea, but a kick system must be allowed for all classes, not only for 2 handed wielders i think. But a strong warrior need less stamina than a Man at Arms to kick an enemy for exemple.