I have an idea for a game but i need ur help

• like the movie apocalypto but different there should be a mod for aztecs vs maya
    (think dense jungl e+ low line of sight + atatle/throwing/darts )

there could be axes n spears etc but they need to be strange IMO :)!

getting a team together im the idea/art guy but still need mapper programmer and modeller!!

current concept artwork:

• Sounds epic :)

Eh heh heh…moving thread.

• @Knack972:

like the movie apocalypto but different there should be a mod for aztecs vs maya
    (think dense jungl e+ low line of sight + atatle/throwing/darts )

there could be axes n spears etc but they need to be strange IMO :)!

getting a team together im the idea/art guy but still need mapper programmer and modeller!!

current concept artwork:

Please tell me the art will be better than the 5yrs old painting that you posted.

• Nice idea Knack972 - I say go for it!

• Tell me the art is exactly as your Paint skills.
    Id pay for that

• You know, you can achieve what ever you put your mind to if the passion is there, you go for it. Torn banner with chiv is the perfect example.

Go for it.

Ps… Either develop skills with concept art or find dedicated artist.

Best of luck mate

• Here’s an idea. Maybe the mods shouldn’t be encouraging “I’m the idea guy, just need a team of people with actual skills” sort of threads. At the very least don’t encourage it in the custom content section which should be for actual planned mods and mod teams. There’s already enough clutter in this section and it’s annoying to see that the mods don’t really care.

I’m all for encouraging people and I’m not here to dissuade you from doing some project. However, this isn’t kindergarten. I’m here to tell you the reality of the situation is that no one wants to work with someone who has an idea and no actual skills unless you’re paying them.

So again, unless you have an actual talent of team or people with talents that might stand to get the job done there’s no point in making a thread in this section.

• I say go for it, Knack!