Boiling oil of doom!

• On Stoneshill TO -When I’m an Agathian on the wall and the ram breaks through and turn over an oil pot - the animation takes longer than the 3 seconds to respawn with the king.
    From then on, when I die in the throneroom it sends me back to the oilpot - which I turn over while doing a death animation. I respawn in the throne room spawn point, but every death sends me to the oilpot to die.
    Happens consistantly.

• @BillDoor:

On Stoneshill TO -When I’m an Agathian on the wall and the ram breaks through and turn over an oil pot - the animation takes longer than the 3 seconds to respawn with the king.
    From then on, when I die in the throneroom it sends me back to the oilpot - which I turn over while doing a death animation. I respawn in the throne room spawn point, but every death sends me to the oilpot to die.
    Happens consistantly.

So you’re the one dropping that chocolate rain after the doors are down. Punk.

• I’m not the only one. Just the first to report it. ;)

• @ReMixx:

You mean you are not going to ban him?

• @Eleshar_Vermillion:

@ReMixx:

You mean you are not going to ban him?

Tempting, no? :P

• Lol this happened to me too.
    I was throwing oil down to the ram but they broke in anyway.
    So I pressed F1 and respawned. Then every time i died i was teleporting up there to die :P
    It wasnt so bad except for the fact that i couldnt refill ammo for the rest of the game.
    Dont know if its related or not thiough.

• @trickshot:

It wasnt so bad except for the fact that i couldnt refill ammo for the rest of the game.
    Dont know if its related or not thiough.

THIS.
    Yes, I couldn’t refill ammo either.