A warrior is made, not born
    King of Kings
    Just a flesh wound
    It gets easier
    It was him or me
    Heads together
    Fire nemesis
    Agatha Knights supporter

Is there a fix to get these achievements?

• A warrior is made, not born
    It gets easier
    It was him or me

Those are already confirmed as bugged.

Fire nemesis : This one doesn’t work for me at all.
    Just a flesh wound : There’s just no way to tell if it works or not.

All the rest work. The biggest problem is that the achievements aren’t updating themselves all the time. You could play 1 hour with Mason, and only get 10 minutes registered. For exemple, I’ve been working for a long time on the Fire Starter achievement, and I’m stuck at 3/20.

• I recently got fire starter from 2/20 to 3/20, no idea how I did it. Just to be sure, is the achievement for MaA grenade kills or for using fire pots like the ones in Stoneshill?

Fire Nemesis - I’ve put out fire in hillside many times and I never got this achievement, so it’s broken.

King of Kings - I have this one so it works.

Time related achievements - they grow slowly, but they grow.
    Heads Together - I unlocked this one a few days after I bought the game in November. It still might got broken by now.
    Just a flesh wound!
    - I think I would’ve gotten this one by this time, so I think it’s also broken.

Let it rain - This also works weirdly. I’m fairly sure this achievement doesn’t work in the citadel map, and even when it works it doesn’t always count all arrows.

• @robikz:

I recently got fire starter from 2/20 to 3/20, no idea how I did it. Just to be sure, is the achievement for MaA grenade kills or for using fire pots like the ones in Stoneshill?

I’m pretty sure it has to be with the oil pot of the MaA, not the huge one in Stonehill. Torches also count somehow.

Looks like your connection to Torn Banner Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.